Vibrations in the front end

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
When I have the air on and instead of using AC I use the C button thats next to the ac, my cai and front bug deflector,hood vibrates its very noisy! Now that its hot out iv been using the ac more. This has been doing this long before last weeks fender bender. Another oddity is when air is on and at a complete stop and start to go there is this slight squel...:what:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Ghost said:
When I have the air on and instead of using AC I use the C button thats next to the ac, my cai and front bug deflector,hood vibrates its very noisy! Now that its hot out iv been using the ac more. This has been doing this long before last weeks fender bender. Another oddity is when air is on and at a complete stop and start to go there is this slight squel...:what:

I experienced a squel in the fenders while back and bumper shaking but nothing a socket wrench couldn't fix. Popped the hood and tightened the bolts on the sides, and then went under the fenders and tightened any bolt could find. Problem solved! As for the hood vibration might wanna check your rubber hood stops. Grease them up and adjust them which should do the trick.

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
fadyasha said:
I experienced a squel in the fenders while back and bumper shaking but nothing a socket wrench couldn't fix. Popped the hood and tightened the bolts on the sides, and then went under the fenders and tightened any bolt could find. Problem solved! As for the hood vibration might wanna check your rubber hood stops. Grease them up and adjust them which should do the trick.

Shokran, Asha!
Tomorrow I'll try to videotape what all is rattling.. IMHO seems like all this shaking started after the C.A.I install it even uses rubber boot and still shakes. :o

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Lol Afwan!
Seems you've interacted with our side of the world in the past ! Good luck :smile:

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
fadyasha said:
Lol Afwan!
Seems you've interacted with our side of the world in the past ! Good luck :smile:

:thumbup: I went trough all the nuts and bolts I could find on the front and tighten everything up good. My c.a.I wasn't seated right. My grill lower tabs are not sticking correctly so im going to put some rubber in between to silence the viberations:biggrin:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Did you check the rubber hood stops? Grease them up and Make sure they aren't too far down else your hood would vibrate :wink:

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
fadyasha said:
Did you check the rubber hood stops? Grease them up and Make sure they aren't too far down else your hood would vibrate :wink:

Yup ! That's the first thing that was adjusted. Its the lower part of the grill that is the last item to be corrected.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peacesouljer1