Unique Parking Jobs

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Sure, if you want to compare apples to oranges. I challenge you to find a picture of a dirtier TBSS than that. :wink:

Or leaving the cave, as the case was. :biggrin:

Speaking of cave . . .. how is the progress coming along? Ready for a GMTN meet there yet? ;-)

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Are you talking about Indy or Ft Wayne? I don't remember anyone driving in the grass at either. And even though I won't take it "off-roading", I'm not afraid to get it dirty. :biggrin:

Yes, he was referring to Indy. Remember when we got to the park and originally set up for pictures, then decided to move to the other side of the lot? The majority of trucks went strait across, including over the grass center islands between each row.

DSC_2550.jpg

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Yes, he was referring to Indy. Remember when we got to the park and originally set up for pictures, then decided to move to the other side of the lot? The majority of trucks went strait across, including over the grass center islands between each row.

DSC_2550.jpg

Time for obligatory picture post of BO TIE laying on the ground? lol

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
Oh. I guess I didn't think much about it.

Hatchet said:
Time for obligatory picture post of BO TIE laying on the ground? lol
Sure. But we'll put them in the correct order... (and, of course, the picture I took while on the ground)

100_0934.jpg

100_0935.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
This is how I remember it...and I KNOW others will back me up on that!! :yes: :rotfl::raspberry:

BO TIE SS said:
Sure. But we'll put them in the correct order...

100_0935.jpg

100_0934.jpg

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Matt said:
This is how I remember it...and I KNOW others will back me up on that!! :yes: :rotfl::raspberry:

Lol, and that's the Apple Pie right?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Lol, and that's the Apple Pie right?

Absolutely! No Midwest meet is complete without it now. :biggrin:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Matt said:

:rotfl:

amweaver47

Original poster
May 15, 2012
Found a good spot this morning. Tired of seeing the...how do I put this nicely..."less brave" people stop at the base of the pile and hang out in traffic.

View attachment 26767

Attachments

• Parking Job.jpg
    Parking Job.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 10

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I forgot about this thread, wish I had a picture. I parallel parked last week in town, when I came back to leave I had a full size grand marquis behind me 2 inches off my trailer hitch and a Pathfinder that had backed up to 2" off my front bumper plate bracket. I was stuck there for 20 minutes waiting for one of them to move. An elderly gentleman got into the Marquis so I said nothing and just got out and helped direct him back and forth so he could get out without hitting my bumper cover corner and then I was able to leave. I'm sure I would have vented real good if the Pathfinder driver had come out first, plus that space in front of me was only 15 minute space. Some ignorant people :hissyfit:.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Parked on a rock...
tc7-11.jpg

From the Indy meet...low n high
tbvsvoy.jpg

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Denali n DOO said:
I forgot about this thread, wish I had a picture. I parallel parked last week in town, when I came back to leave I had a full size grand marquis behind me 2 inches off my trailer hitch and a Pathfinder that had backed up to 2" off my front bumper plate bracket. I was stuck there for 20 minutes waiting for one of them to move. An elderly gentleman got into the Marquis so I said nothing and just got out and helped direct him back and forth so he could get out without hitting my bumper cover corner and then I was able to leave. I'm sure I would have vented real good if the Pathfinder driver had come out first, plus that space in front of me was only 15 minute space. Some ignorant people :hissyfit:.

That's one of the main reasons I miss the big chrome bumpers of yore.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online