trans connection fitting

wsweet

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
I can not seem to find this part anywhere. the part i am looking for is on the trans coolant line on the radiator side, its the connection fitting into the radiator. i have searched every part store and been at the dealer three times and he keeps ordering parts but nothing seems to be working or the right part. does anyone know where to find this part or have one available?

wsweet

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
nope, it has a nipple on the end for a o ring that goes inside the radiator. all the ones i have seen look similar to that though and those dont work i have tried

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I had the same problem a number of months ago when I lost the seal in one of them. My radiator is an aftermarket replacement so that didn't help as it was different from the original. Dealer gave me one and it didn't fit. Went back to the dealer with the old one i needed and they were able to go through the parts bins and match one up.

Maybe a radiator shop could match one up for you too.

wsweet

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
i have tried that, i went up there with the part that i need and nothing has been close to what he has in stock so he is having to overnight parts an hope they are the one. i have also checked at a transmission shop and they don't carry them.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I was just going to suggest the same thing.

wsweet

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
i was wanting to get a new part but it looks like that isnt going to happen. so i prob have to see if junk yards have anything near me and get it used

wsweet

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
well finally got the part at the dealer on the last time he got it right finally. not his fault the computer system doesnt really give good pictures of the needed part. and the parted ended up coming from an 02 2wd tb

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
we're still looking for one do you have a part number and is it a GM part?

Thanks

wsweet

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
i dont have the part number on hand but i was only able to find it at the dealer and they had to over night it cause it wasnt in stock

wsweet

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
it looks like it at that angle but you need to know for sure if it has the end that has a small o ring on it cause that part is important along with size of threads. some the dealer showed me was really close but just a size smaller. what i had to do was take the part to the dealer that way they could match it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmaxdob

Members Online