FOR SALE Trade - NORTHFACE ROOF LIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
What's going on guys? Looking to trade my Hella rare, Hella dope, Hella clean, North Face roof lights. I know what I have in my hands and won't let these go cheap. If you have anything cool for our trucks, hit me up, I'm looking to trade. :smile:

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
I'll trade you my first born. lol
You've definitely got yourself gold there. g/l

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If somebody was really smart, they would buy them and make copies with a 3D printer. A mint in the making.

Reactions: Capote

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Copyright on lights? I doubt that. Anyway, there's always China. They can clone anything.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
If it's semi clear 3d printer plastic you can drop clear pvc primer on it and it'll clear up.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Damn...What kinda cash, just so I can get them 3D'ed cause I dont need them, but perfect chance to do these like we did the doors for cabin filters when I sent mine to the guy.

Reactions: djthumper

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
I haven't seen lenses in person to compare, but wouldn't you be able to take shape of the black caps and just make them out of a transparent material?

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
How about you mail them to me and I'll send you the ultra clean ultra rare black roof rack caps. :2thumbsup:

Oh and maybe a pair of led backup lights for the factory location when I get around to building them.

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Let me check around about getting something printed

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
If the funding would come in I ill have my 3D printer soon.

Stryker11

May 20, 2016
North Texas
VERY VERY Cool that you ended up finding a set! A Holy Grail part for sure... Maybe that's why people want them, After seeing pics of them mounted, I just don't get it myself. GLWS..

Just a question tho, how do they wire in? are there plugs under the headliner?

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
VERY VERY Cool that you ended up finding a set! A Holy Grail part for sure... Maybe that's why people want them, After seeing pics of them mounted, I just don't get it myself. GLWS..

Just a question tho, how do they wire in? are there plugs under the headliner?
Nothing is provisioned in the non north face trucks. Wiring is done on your own.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
Very interesting. I never knew about these lights until seeing this thread.

So, what's the info on these? Obviously part of the Trailblazer Northface package. What years was it offered? Trailblazer only? They fit where the roof rack rail end cap normally is?

I found some pics:
tb4_zpsdy5dxrci.jpg

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
So, what's the info on these? Obviously part of the Trailblazer Northface package. What years was it offered? Trailblazer only? They fit where the roof rack rail end cap normally is?
I want to say they only made the North Face Trailblazers from 03-04. And yes, they pop right into where the black caps are, no modding. :smile:

Reactions: Paul Bell

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
I need a little help here guys, please fill in the blanks:

"THESE ARE GONNA LOOK _________ _________ ___________
ON MY LWB ASCENDER!!!"

IMG_20160812_205109893_zpse9vw6mct.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If the boxes are any indication, they are new?

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
These are the long wheel base truck versions. They are different.

Yes, they are new, NOS GM. I got them through GM, I know a guy who knows a guy....none left tho!

Looks like they were made by ASC, one of the go to aftermarket custom builders contractor GM used. http://coachbuilt.com/bui/a/asc/asc.htm

IMG_20160813_242509962_zpsdhxvpqkc.jpg

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
These are the long wheel base truck versions. They are different.

Yes, they are new, NOS GM. I got them through GM, I know a guy who knows a guy....none left tho!

Looks like they were made by ASC, one of the go to aftermarket custom builders contractor GM used. http://coachbuilt.com/bui/a/asc/asc.htm

IMG_20160813_242509962_zpsdhxvpqkc.jpg
Something tells me that there's none left because you have them all in your basement safe. :rotfl:

If everyone is so desperate, why not pull em off the first NF you see in the parking lot? They pop right off. Just bring your wire cutters!

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
Something tells me that there's none left because you have them all in your basement safe. :rotfl:

If everyone is so desperate, why not pull em off the first NF you see in the parking lot? They pop right off. Just bring your wire cutters!

I'm already devising a method to make them difficult to remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evan.wyatt

Members Online