toyo destination at3's?

daddyx2

Original poster
Sep 7, 2013
my current set of tires (firestone destination le's) have lasted me from 104k-152k. I am looking at getting a different tire than a highway tire, but still have a smooth ride for the three times I use the highway with it.

I have been trying to do my research on toyo destination at3's which are all terrain tires and according to the guy from town fair doesn't hum (not that my flowmaster 40 series doesn't hum). but I live in maine and im tired of having a Chrysler sebring make it through 2 inches of snow, when my TB can't make it out of the driveway with 2 inches of snow without kicking it in 4x4.

I have tried to look on tire rack and they don't list these tires for reviews/research.

any input will be greatly appreciated and welcomed!

thank you.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
You're either talking about the Firestone Destination A/T's or the Toyo Open Country A/T II or the Cooper Discoverer A/T 3.

So, which one is it?

daddyx2

Original poster
Sep 7, 2013
apparently m/c at3's are the one's I am talking about...my fault... I thought I saw toyo at a quick glance.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
No worries. There's a lot of like for the Coopers.

I had the Firestone Destination A/T's and thought that were a great tyre. I got quite a bit of mileage out of them, but I've now got Firestone Destination LE2's because I really don't do any wheeling, it's all city highway. I have a feeling that these will be better than the A/T's.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online