Thought I would mosey on over!

Freeride13

Original poster
Dec 27, 2012
New to this forum. . . . . .. Got an invite and thought I would saddle on up and come take a look.

Looks like I'll set a spell and enjoy the action. Good to see the gang again. :thumbsup:

C-ya

Aug 24, 2012
Welcome! I just sent out a few "invites".

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
welcome to GMTNation! the Better place to be :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! The news of my death on trailvoy were a total lie fabricated by the mercenary greedheads in charge over there. Spammers run around unmolested, bad technical advice flows freely from the couple of remaining goofballs who bother to answer questions at all, and Intro posts go almost totally ignored because the community has left the building.

C-ya said:
Welcome! I just sent out a few "invites".
Gotta watch out discussing that, because there are trailvoy spies who run back and tattle to the admin (there seem to be zero moderators anymore) and you might lose the account for "subversive activities."

And all we want to do is help folks out and not milk them for all the revenue we can like Vertical Scope does.....:no:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

lairdt

Dec 12, 2012
the roadie said:
Gotta watch out discussing that, because there are trailvoy spies who run back and tattle to the admin (there seem to be zero moderators anymore) and you might lose the account for "subversive activities."

I'm too am new to GMTNATION, been here a while now even before getting a PM on it. From the lack of any real new information, why would anybody care if they were removed from the old site? There is activity on both sites but there are a lot of dead threads on tv...

I'm happy here.

Tom.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
lairdt said:
I'm too am new to GMTNATION, been here a while now even before getting a PM on it. From the lack of any real new information, why would anybody care if they were removed from the old site? There is activity on both sites but there are a lot of dead threads on tv...

I'm happy here

Tom.

I feel a Roadie swat coming on. :biggrin:

05EnvoyXL

Dec 27, 2012
New to the forum as well. Just joined tonight, just wanted to say hi to everyone!! I have a cosmetically beautiful black 05 Envoy XL SLT I6 with 102500 miles. Spent a good deal of $$ fixing her up. LOVE her to death ;0)

Michael

meerschm

Aug 26, 2012
05EnvoyXL said:
New to the forum as well. Just joined tonight, just wanted to say hi to everyone!! I have a cosmetically beautiful black 05 Envoy XL SLT I6 with 102500 miles. Spent a good deal of $$ fixing her up. LOVE her to death ;0)

Michael

Welcome and hope you have fun and learn a few things. feel free to share a few photos.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome everyone !!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
lairdt said:
...why would anybody care if they were removed from the old site? There is activity on both sites but there are a lot of dead threads on tv....
If one leaves the old site quietly (most of us did not leave quietly last year - there was a lot of yelling and carrying on - a regular party), then your account can be used to go back and send PMs to noobs who desperately need help. Vertical Scope cares nothing for the individuals who need help, or else they would make sure there was a community of volunteers to provide the help. So if you don't lose the account, you (or someone you might allow to use it) can go back and invite the needy ones over here. Where we can save them money and frustration, etc.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
05EnvoyXL said:

Michael

lairdt said:

I'm happy here.

Tom.

:tiphat: Welcome:tiphat:

In case you haven't heard:
http://gmtnation.com/f5/welcome-gmtnation-com-heres-story-226/

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
To our 3 new members: Freeride13, lairdt, & 05EnvoyXL, welcome over to the Nation! Much better here! :wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DIY Professional