34oagcg_zps246909bc.jpg

2quhg5u_zps68a117ae.jpg

xo1v91_zpsd0f6b7a2.jpg

n33fo2_zps9acf8357.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
:eek: :thumbdown: :puke:

Once saw one just as ugly on TV. Four guys compete on who's car is best. Luckily it lost. It had a surfboard on the rack :confused:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I can appreciate the amount of work that went into all those mods. The exterior pieces are a bit too pronounced for me. It would be better if they were toned down so the lines flowed better. I don't mind the rims though.

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
That poor tb is hideous, they just put a cover over the spot where the license plate originally went. As much money that was spent, I would have shaved all the handles any way. And to top it off they put a blazer decal on it!!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Mooseman said:
:eek: :thumbdown: :puke:

Once saw one just as ugly on TV. Four guys compete on who's car is best. Luckily it lost. It had a surfboard on the rack :confused:

And here it is

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/357322[/video]

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Lovin the orange. The truck itself not my cup of tea. They couldve at least did something with the suspension. Interior is too gawdy. Truck must be a garage queen and not driven much.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Short Bus said:
And here it is

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/357322[/video]

Cool show, might have to start watching that.

As far as the TB, the color scheme could have been much better, and of course the surf board needed to go. :confused:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
The orange is to bright, it would look so much better with burnt orange. The body moldings are to big and just look out of place, and the interior is way to busy.

I appreciate the work and time that went into it, it is just not for me.

ConeKilrAutoX

Dec 8, 2011
I can appreciate the time they put in but how can you name it that with what they had turned it into :confused:

elegant[ˈɛlɪgənt] adj

tasteful in dress, style, or design
2. dignified and graceful in appearance, behavior, etc.
3. cleverly simple; ingenious

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I love the orange on the outside, I do not like the aftermarket "curves" so to speak. The front bumper, side skirts, hood, all that is puke worthy. I don't like the colors on the interior...to halloween-ish for me, so I would have done a solid black or solid orange inside instead, I don't like the rims and I would have limo tinted the windows to tie it all together lol....Yes i'm picky :raspberry:

I can definitely appreciate the time and money that went into it though.

I guess it's 50/50 for me....at least he didn't do this to an SS :tongue:

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
I actually kinda like the exterior, everything to me seems to flow pretty well IMO except for the rims I HATE EM. The Interior what they heck were they thinking......

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
all i can say is everyone has different tastes... :puke:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Like.

03ltz

Feb 1, 2013
The amount of work they put into that rig is unreal, definitely not my style. The stock gauge cluster sure dont fit in with wild paint scheme of the interior. And i would want really dark tinted windows if I had to ride in it, but I give it an A for being different.:crazy:

Joey71

Jun 5, 2012
One word "FUGLY" they should of placed the SS bumpers instead of wasting their time on those ugly bumpers and instead of playing with the grille IMO i would of played with the SS grille OOOHHH and that interior should be burned... I would like to know what they were smoking when they decided that shit looks good

JB100

Oct 31, 2012
This is inline as the idiots who took a brand new ZL1 Camaro and decided to destroy the paint job to make a "rat rod" out of it. Poor car.

mrphoenix80

Jan 1, 2013
I agree that it is not my style. For me the best part is how they stuck a large bowtie over the airbag. If it ever goes off that thing is gonna be like it was shot from a gun.:no:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online