tapatalk no worky

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
My tapatalk isn't working....but boricuas is.....wth? Something about plugins aren't activated on this forum..blah blah blah:confused:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Maybe it is the operating system. Currently, Tapatalk is working on my Android phone. I can browse and post, but the push notification function is not working.

The ability to connect to this forum comes and goes though.

Thanks Captain, might have to check out Forum Runner.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
At this point, both Tapatalk and ForumRunner are pissing me off.

I can't get support from either of them, however, the issues with ForumRunner are limited to some display issues including attachments and avatars on some devices. Not really a show stopper, but an annoyance.

Tapatalk is causing a security issue and while it is still active at the moment, it might not be for long. If I can't get this resolved today, it's going back offline.

If you're getting that error about Tapatalk not being activated or something about a plugin, just delete GMTN from Tapatalk and search for it again, it will work. Push notifications are still disabled for Tapatalk though.

I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
BUMP

Still getting notifications for this forum through tapatalk but the forum no longer supports it. I have to use the browser to navigation through the site which is a pita sometimes especially when your mobile. Its been saying forum not supported for atleast two weeks.:mad:

Upvote 0
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
I had been able to use tapatalk up until tonight.. now its saying cannot connect to Forum. Deleted forum from the app and now it won't even find the forum..

R.I.P. Tapatalk...

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Got the same message, cannot load forum. Oh well, need to find something else. Hopefully there is a better option than Forum Runner.

Upvote 0

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
Iiiitttttssssssss baaaaaccccckkkk woot woot!

Upvote 0

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
woo hoo mine is working also

Upvote 0

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Finally got mine to work on my phone again. It was working fine on my tablet, but not my S3. Everything is perfect now.

Upvote 0

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
They re working for me ( while writing this had at least three pop up)

Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
You don't need push notifications if you check in every ten minutes to read ALL NEW POSTS. Just sayin'. :wink:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online