[SOLD] 2002 Chevy Trailblazer posi 3.73 (gt4) G80 rear plus misc parts $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenga

Original poster
Mar 19, 2014
Just seeing if there is any interest here. Since I have traded my trailblazer in for the Silverado, I have no use for these parts.

Posi rear end I pulled from the salvage yard but I never got around to swapping out. Fairly complete minus the emergency brake cables and brake calipers (has caliper brackets though). I replaced the rear dust shields with brand new ones. Gear ration is GT4 (3.73) gear, differential is G80 locker. This one is from 02, so it has the bottom drain bolt, unlike later years.

These were pulled at 130K as part of a 'just in case' maintenance but all worked fine.

Alternator
Electric Clutch fan
ignition switch
tensioner
CV axle (cardone replacement) (about 30K on it) ( I had bought two with the intention of replacing both at sometime. When I replace the grease seal on the driver side diff (for the second time), I stuck the other new one in, never got around to the passenger side)

Brand new in box sway bar links

Asking $100 for it all. In the NW metro of the Minneapolis.

needpartsnow

Mar 30, 2014
I am in desperate need of the parts, especially the rear. Please please call me asap, I need my truck to get back and forth to support my family. Our phone numbers are 484-336-4512 and 484-985-0997. My son and my husband are literally along side the road because our rear just blew out in the pouring rain, please help us.

jenga said:
Just seeing if there is any interest here. Since I have traded my trailblazer in for the Silverado, I have no use for these parts.

Posi rear end I pulled from the salvage yard but I never got around to swapping out. Fairly complete minus the emergency brake cables and brake calipers (has caliper brackets though). I replaced the rear dust shields with brand new ones. Gear ration is GT4 (3.73) gear, differential is G80 locker. This one is from 02, so it has the bottom drain bolt, unlike later years.

These were pulled at 130K as part of a 'just in case' maintenance but all worked fine.

Alternator
Electric Clutch fan
ignition switch
tensioner
CV axle (cardone replacement) (about 30K on it) ( I had bought two with the intention of replacing both at sometime. When I replace the grease seal on the driver side diff (for the second time), I stuck the other new one in, never got around to the passenger side)

Brand new in box sway bar links

Asking $100 for it all. In the NW metro of the Minneapolis.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
needpartsnow said:
I am in desperate need of the parts, especially the rear. Please please call me asap, I need my truck to get back and forth to support my family. Our phone numbers are 484-336-4512 and 484-985-0997. My son and my husband are literally along side the road because our rear just blew out in the pouring rain, please help us.

Yea, this doesn't sound spammy at all...

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The posting IP address is consistent with the story.

However, parts from Minnesota are not going to help cheaply in the short term, because fast shipping will eat up any possible savings.

Recommend checking car-parts.com for local junkyard inventory, then start calling them.

ADDED: If it's 4WD and the rear isn't too far gone, just put it in 4HI and drive home pulled by the front wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraymates

Members Online