Signal Mirrors-Pair

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Good morning, everyone! My Trailblazer decided it was in need of a mod when I bumped into the side of my carport. Instead of folding under pressure, it decided to crack. I know they are few and far between but, If anyone has a pair of blinker mirrors, hit me up!
Ryan

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ebay is your friend [emoji14] I can link you some cheap ones with amber or clear turns

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
He wanted mirrors with turn signals. I linked him a pair.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
No, the whole mirror assembly

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
You can always just replace the covers and wire them in but they are kinda pricey

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You could, but it sounds like he just wants to but the thing all prewired so it's just plug n' play

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
SnowBlazer said:
How will it power fold on an LS? Will I need a switch? Thanks for the link btw!
Carlton did it

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Send Carlton a PM. I am not sure if there is a how-to out there or not. Try Google. "Power folding mirrors TrailBlazer", might find something.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
It was really confusing to me when I read his explanation lol. His fold out when ignition is turned on and fold in when ignition is turned off.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I think I seen a youtube video of a guy that wired them into the mirror adjustment knob on the driver's door. He could fold them in and out with the knob in the "home" position.

Wiring to the ignition seems simple enough.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Mounce said:
I can't find Carlton in my subscribed list nor can I remember his name on YouTube but he has a video of them in action.
dmanns67 said:
I think I seen a youtube video of a guy that wired them into the mirror adjustment knob on the driver's door. He could fold them in and out with the knob in the "home" position.

Isn't that Blckshdw?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:

Lol that's Carlton man

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:popcorn: I talked to the guy that made that video, He's on SSOwners, and took my modular schematics and made a complete one out of it, cuz I was too lazy. I think he's now trying to make modular control harnesses for people.

Our local discussion on PFM is here
http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/2197-power-folding-mirrors/

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
HAHA I knew that wasn't Carlton for obvious reasons. but a good video none the less.
Yes we know
dmanns67 said:
No, it wasn't him. It was also in conjunction with some custom LEDs he made for the mirror turn signal.

**Edit- Snow posted the video above. Definitely NOT Carlton**
I didn't read your post all the way through that's why I thought you were talking about Carlton's video

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axeggg

Members Online