Rigid Industries

camper1

Oct 25, 2012
My neighbor has them they are really good. I'm getting some too way brighter than most halogens and they draw way less power

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I have a pair of the "Dually" 4 LED lights on the light bar for my 1 ton. Just ran out of decent weather to install the bar lol

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Expedition Journal (THE magazine for expeditionists) just reviewed NINE sets of LED lights for their 2013 Gear Guide. The Rigid units were the second cheapest at $349 a pair, made in USA, but the cheapest ones at $299 a pair were made in Korea. Editors choice were from Baja Designs at $299 each. If I was in the market I'd probably get the Rigids. :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
the roadie said:
Expedition Journal (THE magazine for expeditionists) just reviewed NINE sets of LED lights for their 2013 Gear Guide. The Rigid units were the second cheapest at $349 a pair, made in USA, but the cheapest ones at $299 a pair were made in Korea. Editors choice were from Baja Designs at $299 each. If I was in the market I'd probably get the Rigids. :thumbsup:

What model did they try? the Dually D2s? (6 LEDs per light)

johnstonjohnr

Dec 29, 2012
the roadie said:

$50.00 more american made...HELL yeah!!! :yes::yes::yes:
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!! :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
the roadie said:
Yep. Sorry - $379/pr

Kinda figured they were D2s from the pricing considering i paid $200 for my older style Duallys

AV8ER

Apr 19, 2012
There is a local guy here with a company called Plash Lights that sells led lights similar if not identical to rigid lights at very reasonable prices. He's got a website but I ended up going and talking to him in person. Seemed like a straight up guy to deal with.

meerschm

Aug 26, 2012
how would you plan to mount these on a TB?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
meerschm said:
how would you plan to mount these on a TB?

I know when i get some more Duallys for my TB i will be putting them on a roof rack or light bar mounted to the roof racks rails. The ones i currently have are going onto my '89 GMC

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online