Replacement Floormats?

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
Is there any place you can get sane-priced replacement floor mats that are the right color? I really just need the front, my rears are mint.

59840Surfer

Apr 19, 2020
Montana
What color?

I need rears and you need fronts ---- wanna work this out?

2005 Silverado K1500 Crew Cab.

59840Surfer

Apr 19, 2020
Montana
Not toooo-o much of a problem.

I have both a TB and that Silverado - so I'll check to see if the TB rear mats I have would fit my wife's Silverado and if they are near close, then perhaps we can still make a deal for you to get the fronts and me the rears.

I'll check that out later on today (it's really cold out!)

59840Surfer

Apr 19, 2020
Montana
We'll just buy a new set and you get the front and I get the rear.

59840Surfer

Apr 19, 2020
Montana
I got a set of them for a friend with a 90 K5 not just a couple of months ago .... I'll look around and get back to you --- but not until Monday or so.

59840Surfer

Apr 19, 2020
Montana
Get me a Brand Name and a Part Number if it's embossed on the mats anywhere.

I have found all kinds of mats for your vehicle - and BTW - most of them fit the '05 K1500 too.

Get a pix and post it so I can make sure of the style you want and I'll try to find what you need,..

I'll be un-reachable for a while tomorrow ... but leave a message here on the site and I'll get an email notification ... OK?

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
I need to look up my window sticker to see the official "color" of my interior. I just haven't had time yet. Soon I hope. I don't think there are any part numbers on my mats though. I've never seen any while cleaning them anyway.

59840Surfer

Apr 19, 2020
Montana
I tested both my '05 Silverado Crew Cab and my '05 TB EXT and the rears are the same.

What color is the mat you DO have?

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
You mean like these?
They have been in my garage for 8+ years now. Never used. Rubber-pointy thingies on the underside are all intact.
The white spots you see are spiderwebs.

Attachments

• 20211230_072336.jpg
    20211230_072336.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Mooseman

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
They are brand new. That's why I posted "Never Used". They were for my '03 Envoy which I never got around to installing.
Where in the world do you see any wear on the drivers mat??
Oh well. Posting them on craigslist...

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
In that photo you just posted, it looks like theres some wear and dirt stains on the driver's mat? Or maybe it's the passenger mat? The one on the top. Am I the only one that sees that? Am I imagining it?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I think it's probably just the way the fibers are laying down. When I think of how wear would look on the driver's mat, that distinctive heel mark comes to mind. Mine was an actual hole in the mat, and started grinding the carpet beneath it. :ugh:

Reactions: Mooseman

59840Surfer

Apr 19, 2020
Montana
You mean like these?
They have been in my garage for 8+ years now. Never used. Rubber-pointy thingies on the underside are all intact.
The white spots you see are spiderwebs.
My wife likes those rear mats.

Let's make a deal ......

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
Haven't checked here in over a week. They're FS on a local neighborhood app with some interest, but only stupid offers like me driving 40 miles just to give them away for free. I'll have to source a box for them in order to mail. Anyone local can make an offer to pick them up in the 34289 zipcode.

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
So I finally bought the bullet and bought a set of front mats from rockauto.com

Warning: don't buy floormats from rockauto.com

They are very cheap mats, the color doesn't match, the material isn't as good as original, they don't have the hook loops to hold it in place. I'm definitely sending these back.

@hockeyman did anyone end up buying yours?

brad_

Oct 13, 2022
USA/MA
So I finally bought the bullet and bought a set of front mats from rockauto.com

Warning: don't buy floormats from rockauto.com

They are very cheap mats, the color doesn't match, the material isn't as good as original, they don't have the hook loops to hold it in place. I'm definitely sending these back.

@hockeyman did anyone end up buying yours?
Did you get the Dash Design or the ACC mats?

brad_

Oct 13, 2022
USA/MA
Dash Designs, they were the only ones selling just front, not all four. Are the ACC's better?
Ive heard good things about ACC, although I've never used them myself. Reportedly they are nearly as good as OEM mats. Dash Design I struggled to find a real review about online. If you end up going the ACC route update us!

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
Does Rock Auto let you review parts? I'll write some if they do.
Also I probably won't be buying the AACs. The DDs were expensive to ship and expensive to ship back, all kind of a waste.

brad_

Oct 13, 2022
USA/MA
Does Rock Auto let you review parts? I'll write some if they do.
Also I probably won't be buying the AACs. The DDs were expensive to ship and expensive to ship back, all kind of a waste.
Not that I'm aware of, although it should.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memoremix

Members Online

No members online now.