Recently Bought Dash Kit, Opinions?

Border Walker

Original poster
Oct 13, 2012
Recently Purchased a REMIN full Dash kit, and wanted opinions on what people thought. I'd give more pictures than the one I have here, but the car is currently in the shop for a replacement of Power Steering casing, but will gladly post more once I re-acquire the car.

The reason I ask opinion is after driving it for a While, I'm worried that some of the Dash kit appears obviously fake, while others are Beautiful. In particular, the Radio setup is beautiful, as is the wheel when combined with my wheel cover, but Everything else seems... a bit much.

PS: Yes, I realize I accidently bought the version for a rear fan switch when I don't have one. I'm thinking of how I can use that space for something perhaps.

2012-09-25172344.jpg

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Looks nice, I also thought about doing the wood trim ( lighter colored wood ) but would like to switch my interior to black 1st. It looks Kool tho

Phantom

Jun 17, 2012
I like the look of the dash. I think that the steering wheel is a little bit much. but that's just my opinion. That's one thing that I have found with the Trailblazers, the interior isn't as luxurious as I like. I'm looking at getting one the beginning of next year and I know that I'm going to buy an Envoy dash and swap them. I have found them on ebay and its only a little over $300 with free shipping.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
are there covers on the vents too? thats a first that ive seen... but i agree with the above... steering wheel is a bit much...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction

Members Online

No members online now.