WANTED power seat switch trim plate

TGstring

Original poster
Apr 11, 2020
Canada
power seat trim plate needed - the exact one in photo.
Prefer tan colour plate and the 3 screws but will consider all colours as long as there is no damage. silverado power seat switch.PNGsilverado seat switch trim plate.PNG
lumbar knob and power seat switch NOT required

item is small and light ... shipping to Toronto (canada via USPS) required for those not in the greater toronto area.
alternitavely, I'd be happy to get OEM part number and availability information if anyone happens to have it.

thanks in advance! Please drop me a message with info.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Which model/year truck?

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Can you take a picture of the outside of your truck please? Need to make sure we are talking about the GMT360 or the S-Series truck.

TGstring

Original poster
Apr 11, 2020
Canada
It's a 2002...we all know what a 2002 looks like.
2001-2002 LS/LT/HD would usually be the ones with a power seat/lumbar set up like this...
close up power seat switch.jpgtan interior.jpg

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
That explains a lot... Thats a GMT800 2002 Tahoe. We are all looking for Chevy Trailblazer parts...

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I can find them in Black.. Not having much luck with a manual seat back in tan..

I think buying a black one and painting it tan is your best option.. Lots of black ones out there. Not a single tan one to be found.

Black

Grey/Black?

Grey/Black?

Reactions: TGstring

TGstring

Original poster
Apr 11, 2020
Canada
thanks tollkeeper, that's what I'm looking for.

I can buy complete interiors here for $100 - $200 all day long... not looking to spend $50 on just the trim plate...LOL... I'm ok with a paint to match, but was hoping someone here had one they could sell for a reasonable price. I'm dealing with a dollar worth shit, so what seems like "$30" turns into $100 with exchange, shipping and fees.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
oh yea.. Definitely can understand that.. We got a couple Canadians residents here. @Mooseman or one of the others might? be able to help..

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I could check the local Kenny-U-Pull the next time I go but I don't know when that will be. I need to get some TPMS sensors (my scanner can tell if they work before I cut open the junk tire). I'll keep you in mind.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online