Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Beer.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Mounce said:
After you add it to your cart and go to checkout you can bypass Paypal and just use your card.
You mean like use a visa card? How come I only see Silver and Gold. Where is Premium Members like a lot of you have? what is it? :undecided:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
They don't offer Premium anymore. We can reactivate our subscription because it shows up in our invoices

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Capote said:
They don't offer Premium anymore. We can reactivate our subscription because it shows up in our invoices
So what can't I get that you guys can still get?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Denali n DOO said:
So what can't Silver get that you guys can still get?
Premium members have unlimited uploads and albums and no limit on personal messenger iirc, not 100%. Can't look it up because I'm on Tapa

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Capote said:
Premium members have unlimited uploads and albums and no limit on personal messenger iirc, not 100%. Can't look it up because I'm on Tapa
I'd like to have unlimited uploads too

Reactions: Capote

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Is it unlimited? I thought there was still a limit on it. I never really looked though.

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sparky said:
Is it unlimited? I thought there was still a limit on it. I never really looked though.
Lol have you seen how many albums and pictures I've uploaded? I think it is unlimited

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Haha haven't really looked no

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Was just over in my ski doo forum trying to get a buddy from our ski doo trip this past weekend to join up over here. He drives an Avalanche.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Awesome, I love it when I hear of GMTNation recruiting.

Speaking of Avalanche's, I typically do not like the look at all....but I saw a lifted one today with dual straight pipes and beefy ass tires with black wheels. Now this one I liked

Reactions: Denali n DOO

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
And more....I have more than 7 albums and a lot more gallery space used up

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Considered an Avalanche for a replacement GMT... Can't stomach the price. Same with pickups in general. So GMT360 it stays.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
My per post size limit is only 5mb, gold is 7mb. For the gallery, my max up load size is 16mb, but I have unlimited space for the gallery. Gold members only get 150mb.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
"only" 150MB

Still a fair bit for properly web-sized pictures. We don't need full 20 megapixel pics uploaded here lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sparky said:
Considered an Avalanche for a replacement GMT... Can't stomach the price. Same with pickups in general. So GMT360 it stays.
I hope you can find a good replacement for your TB. Would you transfer the lift over to the other GMT360, or is that told much work to bother?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sparky said:
"only" 150MB

Still a fair bit for properly web-sized pictures. We don't need full 20 megapixel pics uploaded here lol
Thats true. Gold members also get 1.5gb of global disk space. Not sure what premium members have. Definitely more than enough for me. Most of my uploads are in KBs anyways.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So I was looking at a couple possible projects on Sunday....one of them a Gmc...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You already have 3,495 projects lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
You already have 3,495 projects lol
Gonna bite my tongue this round given the day I have had....but just for the record all I have left is the Camry, Chevy G20 and my Diesel K1500..still working on getting my K3500 back...

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
We are just giving you are hard time my friend :grouphug:
Heh ok, Yea just had another go around with the asshole at work. Who apparently doesn't understand the concept of being thankful that I came back in last night to take over deliveries while he took off to see his kid in the hospital :no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ungrateful fuck

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Granted I only came back in because the owner called me himself to come in.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Oh boy, I'm in trying to pay by visa, it's telling me I'm setting up a Paypal account and wanting me to agree to terms, 2.9% fee and .30 on the dollar. Haven't read the rest of small print yet...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Denali n DOO said:
Oh boy, I'm in trying to pay by visa, it's telling me I'm setting up a Paypal account and wanting me to agree to terms, 2.9% fee and .30 on the dollar. Haven't read the rest of small print yet...
What? I've never had anything like that when using Paypal

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Capote said:
What? I've never had anything like that when using Paypal
I don't want a paypal account I just wanna pay by visa. I hate this shit.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Denali n DOO said:
There are fees when gifting money to others that you pay all at once. When you are paying for goods/services, the seller pays all fees. I have been using PayPal for years. It is very simple.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Denali n DOO said:
I don't want a paypal account I just wanna pay by visa. I hate this shit.
I've never had an issue paying as a guests with my mastercard

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
As long as it is goods and services it is no big deal. I think when I made an additional dontation to GMTN, I had to pay a fee since I was not paying for goods/services, but I cannot remember.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Capote said:
I've never had an issue paying as a guests with my mastercard
When I go to pay it sends me to Paypal, after I put in my card info it asks me to set up a Paypal password and agree to the terms. So I have to have a Paypal account then?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Denali n DOO said:
When I go to pay it sends me to Paypal, after I put in my card info it asks me to set up a Paypal password and agree to the terms. So I have to have a Paypal account then?
I always just choose continue as guest, never had a Paypal account

Reactions: djthumper

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Denali n DOO said:
You should NOT have to create a paypal account. Many sellers on EBay are paid via paypal, but I can still pay them with any card I want and not sign into my paypal account.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
dmanns67 said:
I have looked before and Premium Members get everything that the Gold members get.

attachicon.gif
gold_gmtn.png

Here is the Silver if anyone is interested.

attachicon.gif
silver_gmtn.png
Ok so I am going to be getting a membership prolly tonight or tomorrow but am confused on the premium membership. :undecided:

Is it not offered anymore and only silver and gold are offered or do you get that by just using the donate button?

Dmanns I saw u told mounce to just donate $10. Will that get me a Premium Member title? I'm confused.

I need to get over to the anything goes area cause yall just make me :crackup:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
You should NOT have to create a paypal account. Many sellers on EBay are paid via paypal, but I can still pay them with any card I want and not sign into my paypal account.
That's always the case with me, idk what's going on in Doo's case

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Capote said:
I always just choose continue as guest, never had a Paypal account
dmanns67 said:
I'll have to try it again then, I didn't see any guest info.

Going out front to sniff 2 stroke smoke first, gotta get Ski Doo on trailer and Maxima in the garage, snows coming.

Reactions: dmanns67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe102938

Members Online