New Member from Georgia

BlazingTrails

Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
Hello, I have been visiting this site off and on for a couple of years, and have found a lot of great and helpful information! I had a brand new Envoy 4x4 in 2005 and sold it a year later, and I am also a mechanic so this site and the forums (and your work from a previous site) have saved me a lot of time over the years. I just bought a 2005 trailblazer LS so now I can finally join the club haha. I bought the truck stock a few months ago, and have been working on it since. I have put some information in my profile, and will upload pictures when i have time. Thanks for all the help, and I look forward to contributing to the site. -Brandon
tiphat.gif.pagespeed.ce.WnVmK7BCmF.gif

BlazingTrails

Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
Thanks for the welcome guys! I am some what familiar with what happened, i'm just glad i found the true heart and soul of the site here. The_Roadie, it's a pleasure to meet you, you are a legend!

on another note I am about to upload pics of my truck now, I hope you guys have a minute to check them out.

-Brandon

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Thanks for the kind words, but I'm just one of hundreds of other volunteers and a dozen volunteer staffers and one insanely competent and hard-working admin (jman423) who REALLY put in hours and hours of unpaid hard work at Trailvoy only to be kicked to the side. But we *do* defend our non-profit, enthusiast-owned independent culture fiercely, and the tone of the conversations and meet-ups here prove the community spirit is alive and thriving. Thanks for noticing!

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Welcome to the Nation!

Check you out... A newb that fills in his data AND donates immediately. You da man, Brandon!

Glad you made it here :thumbsup:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
No, but I have to test and groom members to be ready to be mods in the years down the road. Intelligent people with too much time on their hands pass two of the critical seven hurdles already. Carry on - knowing you (and everybody else) is being watched. :biggrin:

No, the seven hurdles cannot all be made public at this point - if I posted them I'd be drummed out of the Sooper Sekrit Mod Corps. :tongue:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation from another fellow Georgian.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online