New guy here...

{tpc}

Original poster
Jan 22, 2014
Hi all, new the forum. Basically I came across and signed up over on the trailvoy forum and then someone directed me here. We own a '03 envoy xl and are considering purchasing a travel trailer which is my main reason for signing up (towing questions) but who knows what time will bring. :smile:

Phantom

Jun 17, 2012
Welcome! There is a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum that will gladly answer any question.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! We pretty much abandoned trailvoy because of new ownership just over two years ago. Didn't know there was anybody still hanging around to redirect folks to where the community moved off to. (If you have a name - DON'T post it here because trailvoy spies might go back and ban them. They're evil that way.)

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome

JamesL3

Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Same deal here. I signed up on Trailvoy, and got no answers to my questions. Redirected here and didn't even have to ask the questions. Came up with more later on of course. Welcome.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation. You're gonna be buried deep in the towing section, ALOT of good advise in that section.

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the nation. It's sad how people ask questions over there and get no replies most of the time. Trailvoy is a ghost town these days.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanns Carrasco

Members Online