New guy from MN

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Hello everyone,

My name is Dan. I currently reside in the land of 10,000 frozen lakes. I've been a Chevy guy for as long as I can remember, At this time I have 8 Chevy's, and 12 other vehicles (mostly classics of various makes)

I frequent on a few other forums (AACA, H.A.M.B., VCCA, ect.), and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the people on here. There are a few questions that I will need some help with that I'll post in the forum sections that fits them best.

Thanks!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! Boy, these trucks sure have some decent market share in MN and WI. You found the **right** forum for new owners to get help all right!

felicie

Jan 13, 2013
Welcome to the family

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yes, living in MN has given me a chance to seriously test vehicle durability. My Chevys have never left me stranded.

Texan

Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to the nation. I have been driving RWD Chev's for 50+ years. My 03 TB has been the best
one, knock on wood. I would like to buy a new one when they show up, if I am still around.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
What's up Dan? East of St Paul here, there's another Dan near Elk River too. Cough cough, don't use A4WD switch-only 4x4, cough.
:tiphat:

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Thanks guys!

I've learned my transfer case lesson, but appreciate the tip!

And thanks for the introductory link. I was on Trailvoy and was told to come ask my questions here. It seems like this is the place to be. I can't believe I didn't know this forum was here. I spend a lot of time at work searching forums for steering questions. So it caught me by surprise to see a group of this size and just now hear about it.

Reactions: BHAMER

Mark@PCMofNC

Jul 14, 2014
Hi Dan, welcome to the site!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Thanks everyone. I do have a question. I was trying to post pictures, but it seems like you can only post them from an online source. Do I have to open a photo bucket account, or is there another way?

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
Welcome Dan, you definitely came to the right place, these guys here know their stuff!!! Once again welcome to the nation!!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
If you host pictures elsewhere, it's easy to add a link in your post. But we also have an attachment feature where you can upload the pictures onto our servers.

The new owners of trailvoy are truly infantile about keeping all mention of GMTNation from their captive members. Shameful, greedy bastids.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
FINALLY I can post some pictures of a few of my GMT's
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:809]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:798]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:797]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:796]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:795]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:791]

Forum Statistics

Threads