New from Texas.

combatspace

Original poster
Aug 6, 2014
Hello all, been lurking TV for a couple weeks and found out about this place so I wanted to already my formal introduction here. My lovely husband and I procured a 2002 TB LS last week and have some DIY stuff on the list. This and the old forum have been a wealth of knowledge thus far and I look forward to being able to contribute.

Side note: is it common for all of the interior door handle bezels to magically disappear? :/

Reactions: Capote

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Welcome to the Nation! I still have my Bezels and we bought it 9 years old, so I guess that's damage from the previous owner on yours.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Welcome to the Nation :thumbsup: Glad you found us. As you have noticed TV is pretty dead. The wealth of knowledge that you find on TV came from the fine members here on GMTN. You will notice all of the members that have "No longer with us" under their screen name on TV and provided all of that great information are now here.

Reactions: smt 59

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
the tabs on the bezels that hold them to the door have a habit of breaking if you look at them funny.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Glad to have you and your husband as part of The GMTNation Family.Much better here than over in the wastelands ( TV).

Reactions: Mounce

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation. Glad you found us.

triz

Apr 22, 2013
Welcome to GMTNation.

Mark@PCMofNC

Jul 14, 2014
Welcome to the Nation!

combatspace

Original poster
Aug 6, 2014
Wow, it's been too long since I checked this thread...thank you all for the warm welcomes.

The to do list is as follows:
End links, shocks, struts, front end conversion (been wanting the post facelift front clip...) wheels, tires, lowering kit, double din radio and a few other things I can't recall off the top of my head.

On thing I've been wondering about though, is since mine didn't come with remote keyless entry, what is a decent, cheap kit to look for to add it?

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:biggrin: Welcome To The Nation! :biggrin:

We've got a great community and very helpful members! Glad to see you over here on GMTnation rather than TV. That place is a wasteland...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online