New from Lancaster PA - 2008 TrailBlazer 2LT

Reidonly

Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
Hey all, my name is Reid and I live in Lancaster, PA. I picked up a 2008 TrailBlazer a few months ago, and at that time signed up "elsewhere" (lolz). I heard murmurings about "another" site over there and finally figured out what it was, so I wanted to sign up here.

Its a 2LT and is two tone, Carbon Metallic over Silverstone Metallic (hopefully that's the right color names). It has ebony leather and so far I've only got a few simple mods done - vent visors, 20% tint, plasti-dipped the front and rear bowties (leaving the chrome perimeter) and just ordered 4500K HIDs for lowbeam and fogs from DDM Tuning with relay harnesses today. Only other real plans at the moment are probably a Volant CAI and then have my buddy do a basic street tune.

I've been a GM guy most of my life and have had two Camaros, a Grand Prix GTP and now the TB. Most recently I had an Infiniti G35 coupe that I got rid of when I picked this up. You can see more about my previous cars on my website - Welcome to Reidonly.net.

Here are some pics of the truck when I first got it - REIDONLY.net

And here is the most recent pic with tint and vent visors.

2051.jpg

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome to the nation! Truck looks great I have always been a huge fan of the 2-tone paint with those colors. Lots of good info and friendly folks here to help out!

Will

Reidonly

Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
willn513 said:
Welcome to the nation! Truck looks great I have always been a huge fan of the 2-tone paint with those colors. Lots of good info and friendly folks here to help out!

Will
Thanks! This was the first one I've ever seen in this color combination. Almost all of the two tone ones I've seen were dark blue, green, or maroon. And most of those had the gold-ish/pewter lower color. When I first saw this on Autotrader, I thought it was black, which I'm not a huge fan of. But then I went to check it out and saw it was actually a nice dark metallic gray over silver and I loved it.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. :tiphat:

Glad you found your way over.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome! Everytime I see a 2-tone I have to check and see if its a NF edition.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome to The Nation, nice TB wish I had the ebony interior lol. You'll love being a part of this GMT Family

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! The Better place to Be :thumbsup:

That's a nice looking truck!

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Welcome to the Nation! Glad you found the site. From the look of your pictures you can handle a camera, be sure to check out the pictures section. There's always a picture contest going on that you might enjoy.

Reidonly

Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
Wooluf1952 said:
Yep, I got the basic story on what happened. Glad to be here.

Denali n DOO said:
Welcome to GMTNation! The Better place to Be :thumbsup:

That's a nice looking truck!
Thank you, and yeah I feel the love already. I posted an intro thread "there" and I don't even think I got a single response in 3 months. :no:

NewfieEnvoy said:
Welcome to the Nation! Glad you found the site. From the look of your pictures you can handle a camera, be sure to check out the pictures section. There's always a picture contest going on that you might enjoy.
Thank you. Yeah, I just recently sold all my gear though to get caught up on some bills, and since it was collecting dust. One day I'll get a nice setup again.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Moore

Members Online