New dude from California.

Knucklehead

Original poster
Jul 23, 2014
What's up fellas. I'm nick 26 from California. San Pedro to be exact. Next to long beach. And in LA city. I've came across this site after reviewing trailvo... For sometime and finally made an account over here.

Just picked up an 03 trailblazer. And looking to do some simple mods.

So far I've already Debadge it. Roof rack gone and lowered it. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be sitting on my SS rims. Just gotta strip my suburban down to take the tires from those rims. Seeing as I'll be selling it and retuning it to stock.

Future plans are painted headlights, DRL killer and full system... Which I have sitting here from when I was going to wire up my suburban. Ended up not doing it so it will all be going in the TB now.

But before I start a thread... I know there is the DRL killer. Bit I curious if there is a mod to COMPLETELY turn off all exterior lights and only e controlled by the light switch.

I've done killer mods on my other Chevys. So I'm hoping there's is a chance I can do this my way.

Reactions: yodaddy4200

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Welcome to the Nation Nick. You definitely made a good choice joining this forum. A lot more activity and knowledgeable members here who are willing to help compared to the OS.

Sounds like you are off to a good start on modding. You will definitely find a lot of ideas and help here. My mod fund has doubled since joining. I purchased some SS rims a couple months ago and I have to say it is my best exterior mod next to the projector retrofit.

Did you pick up OE SS wheels or replicas? 20" or 22"?

Make sure you post some pics of your ride. Looking forward to seeing updates :thumbsup:

Knucklehead

Original poster
Jul 23, 2014
Yea... I noticed that this site is more active and more people answering questions then the other... Haha.

And I've got OE 20s. Bought them off my pops after he went to the replica 22s. Now I want rep 22s. Haha.

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome!

Mark@PCMofNC

Jul 14, 2014
Welcome to the site!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Yes, there is a lot of life here.

Forum Statistics