moneypit (kristis dad) hey

moneypit

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Hi..WTF! glad Roadie told me :smile: otherwise I'd still be in ghost town lol! figures too...I just paid the other day there too..:sadcry: Glad to be here, Cheers!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome over

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome over !!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome, and I"m so, so sorry you didn't get the word in time to stop your payment over there. Make TOTALLY and PERMANENTLY sure you didn't sign up for a recurring payment, or you'll get a nasty surprise in a year when it auto-renews.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Welcome to the new house! As you can see we subdued Roadie and brought him with us. We keep him in a back room. Every now and then we throw him a cookie and let him post something.:biggrin:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Ghoster said:
... we subdued Roadie and brought him with us. We keep him in a back room. Every now and then we throw him a cookie and let him post something.:biggrin:
HELP!!!!! They're KEEPING ME PRISONER and SELLING ACCESS TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I have to answer questions to get FED!!!!! Help!!!!

View attachment 16829

Attachments

• halloween_skulls_137.jpg
    halloween_skulls_137.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 52

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

moneypit

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Hey Thanks everyone, glad to finally get settled in lol. Yes I did stop the auto pymt too. Geez, now we need to find another comp9 diagrams base..

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
Welcome, and I"m so, so sorry you didn't get the word in time to stop your payment over there. Make TOTALLY and PERMANENTLY sure you didn't sign up for a recurring payment, or you'll get a nasty surprise in a year when it auto-renews.

How do I make sure that I am not on Auto-renew? I had a Hell of a time getting an updated Premium subscription with MRSMITHTB's help. Is it possible that if I went through him then I MAY not be lined up for Auto Renew? :confused:

thanks for the info

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, welcome to the Nation!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

bore_pig

Nov 25, 2011
Welcome!

Forum Statistics