Mike's Sneaker Thread....

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
I've been working on a little collection of kicks. Feel free to post some pics of your own. Here are some of my pics.

vune6a4a.jpg

egy4ajy2.jpg

4yta4ysy.jpg

tade9umy.jpg

usute4y3.jpg

gu3a9ehy.jpg

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
uzaheqes.jpg

ave9esuj.jpg

ynynene5.jpg

jezynyby.jpg

yta7ygy7.jpg

edu5arav.jpg

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
y6eqaqy5.jpg

vu9y2azy.jpg

5epa6y4e.jpg

ne9uqaze.jpg

myda9yvy.jpg

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Pretty cool, and they all look pristine. That is definitely a pretty cool passion.

I never really got into collecting shoes, always putting my extra money to either keeping my old Blazer running or the Honda.

On my list

Numerous pairs of flip flops (the good expensive kind, no rubber or plastic ones)
Work boots
Grass cutting boots (former work boots)
My Asics running shoes
a pair of Nikes (all white)
Pair of beat up DC shoes
and 2 pairs of FILA Skel-e-toes (black running, and blue water ones, very comfortable)

I can take pics if anyone wants but they aint as pretty as yours are.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
I don't have any wild crazy rare ultra-expensive pairs, yet! Maybe soon, who knows. I also have two more pairs of Jordan's but no pics of them yet.

I won these in a silent auction a couple yrs back at a University of Delaware Ladies Hoops game. Game worn and auto'd by the whole team. (Not sure how many of you are familiar with Elena Delle Donne. The hottest female hoops player in the nation right now for the Chicago Sky. Well she went to UofD and she was one of the ones that signed these. Due to NCAA regs they couldn't tell me who actually wore these, but too small for Elena's height, but she still signed em along with the rest of the team)

7ynuteqy.jpg

a9eza2az.jpg

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
Pretty cool, and they all look pristine. That is definitely a pretty cool passion.

I never really got into collecting shoes, always putting my extra money to either keeping my old Blazer running or the Honda.

On my list

Numerous pairs of flip flops (the good expensive kind, no rubber or plastic ones)
Work boots
Grass cutting boots (former work boots)
My Asics running shoes
a pair of Nikes (all white)
Pair of beat up DC shoes
and 2 pairs of FILA Skel-e-toes (black running, and blue water ones, very comfortable)

I can take pics if anyone wants but they aint as pretty as yours are.

Thanks man. Yea most of these are "never-wears". Some on maybe rare special occasions. I have about 10 pairs in this "category".

then 5 more pairs that I may slip into daily rotation. (i.e. not as special. as the previous 10 pairs)

And then I have 1 pair that I call my daily drivers.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Here are stock pics of the two pairs of Jordan's I have:

Spiz'ike:
quta8u6a.jpg

Son of Mars:
ymuteqe2.jpg

Just got these today (The Overplay VII) from Modells for $40. They'll make it into my daily rotation.
y5uvyre7.jpg

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
ive got a pair of jordan 4s from when they were re-released in 1999 but the foam portion of the soles have rotted/deteriorated on their own. its a shame because the leather is pristine... :sadcry:

Would like to get another pair of 4's along with 5's and 6's, all these shoes blew my mind when i was in middle school... (and my parents would not buy me them!)

As far as what I wear regularly, strictly new balance. 2040s are my favs, most expensive shoes I've ever bought!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online