Lowering Kits?

CDJuda

Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
A local Shop quoted me 379.99 for installing a Groundforce lowering kit, 3" drop in the back and a 1.5" drop in the front. Has anyone tried the groundforce kit yet? If so would you recomend it or is there something else better out there? :undecided:

Charley12

Mar 23, 2013
CDJuda said:
A local Shop quoted me 379.99 for installing a Groundforce lowering kit, 3" drop in the back and a 1.5" drop in the front. Has anyone tried the groundforce kit yet? If so would you recomend it or is there something else better out there? :undecided:

PM Tony aka NorcalSS. He is the suspension guru! He helped me get exactly what I was looking to achieve with my set up. Now just have to pay the man!!

CDJuda

Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
Charley12 said:
PM Tony aka NorcalSS. He is the suspension guru! He helped me get exactly what I was looking to achieve with my set up. Now just have to pay the man!!

putting the kit on tomorrow! appreciate the recommendation! :thumbsup:

-edit

The Belltech kit that Norcal SS suggested of course. Decided not to go with the ground-force kit.

CDJuda

Original poster
Dec 28, 2012

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 22
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 21
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 20

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
CDJuda said:
Finally got the blazer dropped! wish the rear end sat lower but overall I'm super pleased with how it turned out. Haven't had a chance to clean it because of the crappy weather but here are some pics!

The install took a couple days, pretty much a weekend job, but nothing me and a few friends coulden't handle! :wootwoot:

View attachment 18205

View attachment 18206

View attachment 18207

View attachment 18208

Looks awesome! Great job man! Thanks for following up with the end results for us to enjoy! I think it looks perfect the way it is.

Are those the 20 inch euro max wheels? Which of the kits did you get?

CDJuda

Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
xtitan1 said:
Looks awesome! Great job man! Thanks for following up with the end results for us to enjoy! I think it looks perfect the way it is.

Are those the 20 inch euro max wheels? Which of the kits did you get?

The Wheels are 20" Helo's, not sure what the exact model is but here is a closeup picture, grabbed them at a local wheel shop called KC Trends.

View attachment 31234

The kit I got what the Belltech kit from Norcal SS, with the modified control arms. came with shocks and rear springs.

Attachments

• !B2598BwBmk~$(KGrHqV,!hME)7y7RpU2BMkSUhhTf!~~_35.JPG
    !B2598BwBmk~$(KGrHqV,!hME)7y7RpU2BMkSUhhTf!~~_35.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 61

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraymates

Members Online