Looking for wiring diagram for 2000-2006 Tahoe

Mounce

Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Anybody got a wiring diagram for the BCM in a 2004 Tahoe? Modding a friends Tahoe and I've gotta find a couple specific wires coming from the BCM.

Any other diagrams are welcome. :tiphat:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Which system or component specifically?

Mounce

Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Specifically drl and parking lights. But a general BCM pin-out would be fine plus help anyone else that needs the schematics.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Under my intense training you'll be able to read them like cypher could read the matrix code.

Oh wait....

LOL :raspberry: :cool:

On the real though post up what yer trying to do. It's the only way to learn. The only mod I've done on mine is quads. And remote start. And some LED stuff. Like I've said on yt I don't know jack about Tahoes compared to TB's so we can all learn as we go.

Mounce

Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gonna (want to) put white LEDs in for drl and switchback for turn signal and have them both (drl and switchback) running constantly when key = on.

I figure if I get the correct wires, I can get them both ran to an add-a-circuit on an ignition-on circuit in the inside fuse box. Other option would be running the power wires directly to the bulb sockets. Would be awesome though if I could just tweak a few wires at the BCM and not have to touch anything outside.

I hope this makes sense lol

Mounce

Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Never did actually get around to looking into this and doing the mod I was wanting to do. :no:

Mainly because the guy is too cheap to buy two sets of switchbacks and such to allow me to do it the way I had it planned. What a shame. He wants the look but don't want to pay to play.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online