Leveling questions

Bhard

Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
I just started looking into leveling my 02 tb lt and I look at the off road forum and didn't really get a whole lot of answers.

My question being what is the height difference between the front and the back and the most economical way to level it out.
I don't want any lift in the rear just to bring the front up.

Wish it was a simple as my old zr2

Bhard

Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
I looked at markmcs site and i only saw the 2.5 lift/level kit... So do you buy the whole kit
and only use some of the parts? I dont want it to sit any higher just level it out

Bhard

Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
Not sure how far off i am, i thought it would be a general knowledge thing for someone on here hard to find information though.

Ill measure tonight and get an idea of how far off i am

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
There is no single answer. Every vehicle is different. Just park on a flat place and get your tape measure.

SUSPENSIONMAXX makes a choice of three spacers so you can choose the exact lift you need to achieve level.

jonbo2002

Sep 27, 2012
the roadie said:
There is no single answer. Every vehicle is different. Just park on a flat place and get your tape measure.

SUSPENSIONMAXX makes a choice of three spacers so you can choose the exact lift you need to achieve level.

exactly I am about 3/4 inch, all depends on the wear of your suspention. sorry I meant 1/2 inch spacer in my other post

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
You could get that 1/2 to 1" with moog springs made for the ext. tb. Ride will be more truck like. Great time to replace front struts with bilstein HD, if you haven't already.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memoremix

Members Online