Issue with editing signature

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I have had this issue for sometime now, and I'm not sure if it is just my computer and computer settings, but nothing I have tried so far has fixed the problem. I can't gain access to the picture(tabs) or font color etc...

I tried to disable the smiley's on the edit page, but I wasn't able to see where to do that. I tried getting a screen shot the best I could, hope it works. Any idea's how to fix the issue?

View attachment 27852

Attachments

• Edit Signature - GMTNation.jpg
    Edit Signature - GMTNation.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Works OK here. Looks like it isn't loading all the page elements. What web browser?

Upvote 0

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Sparky said:
Works OK here. Looks like it isn't loading all the page elements. What web browser?

I'm using Chrome, it does it with IE, though I don't know what version I have since I never use it lol

Upvote 0

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Voymom said:
I'm using Chrome, it does it with IE, though I don't know what version I have since I never use it lol

I know chrome has some combaitibity problems and so does IE depending on the version. Try firefox, see if you are still getting the same thing. (also, firefox is better, just sayin :raspberry:)

Upvote 0

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
DDonnie said:
I know chrome has some combaitibity problems and so does IE depending on the version. Try firefox, see if you are still getting the same thing. (also, firefox is better, just sayin :raspberry:)

I have tried firefox before getting Chrome and I can honestly say that I really don't like it. I never had the issue until I had a problem with my profile and profile settings a few month's back. I am going to try playing around with it some more to see if I can get it to work. Maybe I'm having a blonde moment....

Well...I figured out how to get the sig picture uploaded, but still no luck with changing font color. I guess it's really not a huge deal, but thought I would mention it to forum moderators.

Upvote 0

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
The main reason i don't like chrome is because it is a memory hog. It literally opens a new instance of itself with every tab you open. Sometime, open several tabs and then open your task manager (ctrl+alt+delete) and look at how many instances of chrome that there are.

Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I'm running ff 20.0.1 and have the same issue.

I change the screen size (hold control and move the thumbwheel) smaller to get the display in check.

Normal size:
gmtregsize_zps5364a48d.png

Small size:
gmtsmallsize_zps2e03c3e1.png

Upvote 0

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
MAY03LT said:
I'm running ff 20.0.1 and have the same issue.

I change the screen size (hold control and move the thumbwheel) smaller to get the display in check.

Normal size:
gmtregsize_zps5364a48d.png

Small size:
gmtsmallsize_zps2e03c3e1.png

Thank you Drew!!!! You're a life saver. I tried messing with the screen resolution, but for some reason the screen size never played a part in my head. I will give that a try and go from there. Like I said, not a huge problem as I don't edit the sig part of my profile very often, but I did just want to bring it to attention.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod