Hello! New to GMT, been around TV for a while...

Rogue92

Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
Hello all!

Newcomer here to GMTNation...I found one of Roadie's subliminal photos and an advertisement on MAY03's videos to come over here and check it out. Lots of cool stuff here to supplement some of the DIY stuff on TV.

Anyway, glad to be here...looks pretty active, so I can ask all sorts of my newb questions :crazy:

Here's my baby...love it! Bought it in August of 2011, and have started doing my own repairs on it the past year...going to be tackling the rear shocks (switchin to Bilstein HDs, of course, front struts were replaced by a shop two years ago), the swaybar endlinks, and the sway bar bushings, along with differential fluid changes on front and rear. Previous owner was nice enough to take the side molding off. ~Nathan

Tb1.jpg

TB2.jpg

TB3.jpg

Reactions: JamesL3

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Rogue92 said:
I found one of Roadie's subliminal photos and an advertisement on MAY03's videos to come over here and check it out.
Welcome aboard! So the question is....who got credit for the referral? :undecided: :cool:

Just kidding of course, what counts is that you made it. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rogue92

Rogue92

Original poster
Apr 19, 2014
MAY03LT said:
Welcome aboard! So the question is....who got credit for the referral? :undecided: :cool:

Just kidding of course, what counts is that you made it. :thumbsup:
Hmm...maybe you guys can split it 50/50? Both of ya'll seem to have good advice/knowledge, though I really like your vids!

We'll let you both fight it out, perhaps. :raspberry:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Rogue92 said:
Hmm...maybe you guys can split it 50/50? Both of ya'll seem to have good advice/knowledge, though I really like your vids!

We'll let you both fight it out, perhaps. :raspberry:
50/50? Works for me. What say you, Bill?

Glad to hear that you like them, and more importantly that the referrals are working!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome!

MAY03LT said:
50/50? Works for me. What say you, Bill?

Glad to hear that you like them, and more importantly that the referrals are working!
Fight, fight! Duke it out. :raspberry:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

Definitely an enthusiast community here that likes to help.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306