Hello from SE Wisconsin

smokey262

Original poster
Sep 15, 2013
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

About 3 weeks ago I became the latest owner of a 2004 Trailblazer LS with 147,000 miles on it. I bought this truck to use strickly for pleasure, or the occasional hauling job where my other vehicles just wouldn't do. Being a member of several other forums and having a great respect for the forum members and their collective words (and pictures) of wisdom made me seek out what was available for the Trailblazer. Lo and behold I found several excellent resources available and promptly signed up for the best of them.

I have already used the knowledge found here to identify inherent weaknesses and maintenance opportunities. Last weekend I replaced the sway bar bushings and sway bar end links both front and rear, replaced the shocks, and also installed new strut assemblies. The handling improvement is fantastic!

I know that I still have a ways to go before I will be happy with my truck, and will no doubt have numerous questions for you seasoned TB owners. I also hope to join in where ever I can help.

Thanks to all of you, and especially to those of you who have been active in the TB forums for years now and have contributed so much of your knowledge and time.

Smokey262

kawaholic

Sep 9, 2013
Welcome :tiphat: This IS the place to be.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome aboard. :tiphat:

smokey262 said:
promptly signed up for the best of them.
Flattery will get you everywhere. :rotfl:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation, an awesome community :thumbsup:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evan.wyatt