Glad to be here...

h0331ammer

Original poster
Jun 21, 2014
I used to go on the other forum to get all the great info on how to fix/upkeep my 2007 TBSS. I didn't frequent it often, but just recenlty went on and noticed The Roadie was gone...his were the posts i went to first because i respect his answers and how accurate and detailed they are. I usually don't contribute much on the forum due to being active duty Marine (0369) with a hectic schedule, but I will help whenever i know an answer. Glad to be here and like the user interface a lot on this site...it's easy on the eyes.

May 5, 2013
Welcome aboard

Reactions: BlazingTrails

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! Glad you found where I (and hundreds, now thousands) of trailvoy folks moved to. New owners of Trailvoy made it impossible to continue working for free only to have them lie and turn the place into an ad farm and suck all the profits to Toronto. This is the non-profit support community Trailvoy used to be. By the members, for the members.

Back there, they have NO MODS and spammers run rampant through the tumbleweeds.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
The_Roadie said:
Welcome! Glad you found where I (and hundreds, now thousands) of trailvoy folks moved to. New owners of Trailvoy made it impossible to continue working for free only to have them lie and turn the place into an ad farm and suck all the profits to Toronto. This is the non-profit support community Trailvoy used to be. By the members, for the members.

Back there, they have NO MODS and spammers run rampant through the tumbleweeds.
What you've escaped:
Whittingham-Asylum_1.jpg

Yes, I'm pretty much chalking TrailVoy up as an abandoned asylum. There's a lot of loneliness, a lot of getting crazy answers when you do get a reply over there, and the look in this picture is the general organization of the place and a reflection of those in control of it's ability to maintain the premises. And after a while you may very well go crazy from it.

Welcome to the Nation. We have resources, we have manpower, we have a community with plenty of individuals willing to step up to the plate (if you live close enough, there's quite a few who are willing to come over or allow you over to their place for about $Beer.99 to fix something). We all hope you enjoy it!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

You don't even get greatings on the OS.

Reactions: Mounce

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome

Forum Statistics

Threads