Free Tapatalk (for now)

Wyle

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Just loaded it on my iPhone after getting a notice that it's currently a free app.
I've seen price drops last a day or two in the past.
Nice interface that works with many forums.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Thanks for the heads up, FYI at least for Android it's just the public beta for Tapatalk 4 aka it will expire eventually. Still, I havent wanted to pay to use Tapatalk before so now I can try it and determine if I want to buy!

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
ScarabEpic22 said:
Thanks for the heads up, FYI at least for Android it's just the public beta for Tapatalk 4 aka it will expire eventually. Still, I havent wanted to pay to use Tapatalk before so now I can try it and determine if I want to buy!

:puke:

Not a fan of the tapatalk 4 beta.

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
I rarely use my laptop now to browse the site- Tapatalk has been great but I use old school version 1.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I agree with the Director, I am not a fan of the Beta version for Android. It definitely cannot keep up when post whoring and always crashes. If they can fix the bugs then it might be as the other one on Android.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
It is actually very simple to use. The only issue I have seen is that whne you use the smilies the code comes up incorrect. Example, if you hit the the thumbsup, it somes up as thumbup versus thumbsup. Also, uploading pictures from you phone via tapatalk is easy as well.

You will just need to play around with the app. Thats the best way to figure it out. It is definitely a good way to stay in touch with the Nation :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evan.wyatt

Members Online