Found the ones we dont speak of.

Showtyme

Original poster
Nov 26, 2012
Figured out where everybody ran off to. I hadnt been on the other site for awhile but when I recently went back I saw alot of banned members. Searched for this site and here I am. I wasnt a big poster over there and probably wont be here either. I'm just glad to be where the newest info is. Thanks.

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
"Found the ones we dont speak of", good one, haha.

Thanks for looking.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
how about that.. a noob, that searches... :celebrate: :raspberry:

welcome aboard :tiphat:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! The sleazy new owners back there couldn't even be honest about banning folks after a while, because they has a MASS exodus going on. "Banned" just made folks wonder WHY and WHERE DID THEY GO?!? So they slapped "No longer with us" as a status, like I had driven off a cliff and died, for pete's sake. Pathetic the lengths they tried to go through to preserve the ad revenue they so richly do NOT deserve to get.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! The Better place to Be :thumbsup:.

Glad you found us!

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Welcome to the Nation where the food is hot, the beer is cold, and help is only a click away. The first two are up to you :smile:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Glad you made it past the Death Eaters. Must of had your cloak of invisibility? Welcome to the Nation.

Showtyme

Original poster
Nov 26, 2012
Boricua SS said:
how about that.. a noob, that searches... :celebrate: :raspberry:

welcome aboard :tiphat:

Just cuz i'm new here doesn't make me a noob. I'm an O.G. in the forum game.:cool:

Showtyme

Original poster
Nov 26, 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome from everybody. I can already tell this is ten times better than trailvoy.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Showtyme said:
Thanks for the warm welcome from everybody. I can already tell this is ten times better than trailvoy.
Only ten? :frown: :frown: :frown: They have the archives that WE wrote, guarded on all sides by incessant ads. We got the community.

EDIT: If you're an old hand at forums, you'll understand why we had to leave the clutches of Rob Laidlaw and Vertical Scope.

[video=youtube;FV7bSXSkOI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FV7bSXSkOI8[/video]

Showtyme

Original poster
Nov 26, 2012
FasterBlaster said:
thanks for pointing me in the right direction, MoveOver. You might not know it, but you have found a new friend.

Im glad u made it over and welcome to the site.

woodja

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks whoever invited me,
you saved my bacon. I was on TV after a long absence and was disappointed to say the least. I could see something happened but had no clue.
Your message was very welcomed.:thumbsup:

I dont add much and always search before asking. So thanks for all the help in the past and look forward to the future info.
I still have a lot of work to do, (fuel guage issue is the latest thing) and now feel pretty confident I can handle it like I have all the rest, with the help of the best Trailblazer owners there are!

Showtyme

Original poster
Nov 26, 2012
woodja said:
Thanks whoever invited me,
you saved my bacon. I was on TV after a long absence and was disappointed to say the least. I could see something happened but had no clue.
Your message was very welcomed.:thumbsup:

I dont add much and always search before asking. So thanks for all the help in the past and look forward to the future info.
I still have a lot of work to do, (fuel guage issue is the latest thing) and now feel pretty confident I can handle it like I have all the rest, with the help of the best Trailblazer owners there are!

I was definitely in the same boat as you so i know the feeling. Glad to see u made it over to the best trailblazer site on the net. Whatever problem u have the members here will help u through them.

Metalsmith

Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for bringing me over ......I was only there a short while , so I only had to make 2 trips thru the de-contamination booth..... Glad ya'll have full size covered here ...... I am used to bike sites, there were a few smartasses, that had already rubbed a nerve or 3...... Have a 97 Silverado, 05 TB, and an 03 Monte SS...... hope ya'll throw me a crumb or 2..... ; ))))

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Moore

Members Online