[DEAD SPAMMER] Newbie

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! Enjoy your time here!

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
FrankO said:
Hello all! I'm Frank Collins from Spokane!

Umm...what's up with ur vehicle profile?? A. 2008 3.5 i5 gmc trailblazer?? Might wanna up date that stat. Oh and welcome to the nation.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
FrankO said:
Hello all! I'm Frank Collins from Spokane!
Sir, your trousers are ablaze.

Your name is not Frank Collins, nor is it any of the four other names you've used to sign up on OTHER forums in the last few days. :raspberry:

Forums share data on spammers. Bet you didn't know that. But you exhibited spammer sign so clearly that I didn't even need to consult the data base.

But spammers are also stupid. So I'm going to leave your dead carcass hanging here as a warning to others. You'll never log in here again, but you might warn others off.

Thread locked to contain the stench. :wink:

Did you think this place was spammer-friendly like TRAILVOY? :rotfl:

Ilikemy3s

Dec 3, 2011
Roadie comes thru again !!!! Well played sir ..

One would think that a spammer would at least get more info on his targets accurate before trying anything?

GMC Trailblazer ? And wrong size engine as well

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
There's actually a thriving business in low-income countries to set up forum accounts, post once to get the typical extra privileges that come with status, and then sell the account name and password to higher-level spammers. Companies buy "online social marketing" services without knowing the first thing about HOW their name is about to be soiled by the spammers. Sometimes I let new spammer accounts live for a while and see who they advertise when the spam starts, then call the company who gets advertised and give them a stern education.

And I also give them scathing Yelp reviews, to make sure the lesson sinks in, especially if they give me ANY backtalk on the phone when I call them up. Spam me and die. (or at least regret it)

Examples: (see if you can find mine)

Fantasy Car Rentals - Southeast - Las Vegas, NV

North County Ford Automotive - Vista - Vista, CA

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
I bet it is the GM Reps. wanting to join the party over here. Here is a picture of them.....

View attachment 22404

Attachments

• 243877d1338408223-okay-what-actually-spammer-spammer.jpg
    243877d1338408223-okay-what-actually-spammer-spammer.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Well done Mr. Roadie. I am still waiting to hear more about my other internet d-bag encounter.

snowbear

Dec 5, 2011
the roadie said:
Seeing how many views this thread has collected, I'm going to open it back up for a bit of spammer-bashing if anybody wants to commit some mockage. :raspberry: Just keep it clean......
He looks like a Ford owner, to me - I bet he meant to put down 2008 Exploder.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
so people are still trying to get in here huh... great catch roadie... off with their heads!!! :rotfl:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
In my home! In my bedroom, where my wife sleeps; where my children come and play with their toys. In my home!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I hate spam...

471df277-91ec-90fd.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
The account is locked here without any followup. I have no more data. You got any?

They wont tell me anything really.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
04envoyxlv8

Members Online