Coyotes... in Florida... Hmmm

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
For the longest time... my Wife and I have noticed that there simply are NO STRAY DOGS... EVER wandering through our neighborhood in what should be a "Just on the outskirts..." locale from where instead of TOO MUCH Industry and Housing... we still have a lot of open wooded areas adjacent to our home. THIS MSN News Article might explain WHY. At around Three AM every night... The Coyotes start Howling with what sounds like the high pitched voices of Kids that have been injured... VERY Startling and Spooky Sounds!

Lately... I've been feeding two or three Feral Cats that have managed to hang out in our fenced in back yard... partly because of what Paul "Scanner" Danner told his Brother James... "Jim...get yourself an Outside Cat...That Animal WILL keep the Mice and Rats from trying to set up House-Keeping in the Cars and Trucks in your Auto Shop and out around the Parking Lot. " I thought... Wow... Good Idea! So even if "My" Outside Cats are Well Fed... they will STILL Hang Out and Kill Mice and Rats because they instinctively like to hunt... even when they are NOT hungry. Coyotes are also Animals that Hunt, Kill and Eat RODENTS...and DOGS & CATS :>)

THIS Community Awareness Seminar on Coyotes...is COOL!

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online

No members online now.