Classifieds help?

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Hey i haven't been on it a while how do I post adds or wanted adds now? Sorry for the newbie question

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
There is a orange post at the very top of the webpage which holds your answer...

"We are phasing out the old "threaded" classifieds and switching to the Enthusify system. There are many benefits to the new system, and the developers are very active, so there is more in store.

Please continue to shop for items in the threaded area, but no new items can be listed there. We will announce the details of the "threaded classifieds" shutdown soon. Thanks!"

Upvote 0

groundshock

Dec 4, 2011
You'll just have to try to use this new system until the admins decide what to do. There's a few very vocal opponents of this 'new system' voicing their concerns in another forum (myself included) and there has yet to be a response.

Upvote 0

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I personally hate the new system.. But that's me..

Upvote 0

groundshock

Dec 4, 2011
So do many others. If anyone doesn't care for the new system, please speak up and show your support in the other thread. A regular threaded classified forum with strict ground rules and an active moderator is what we're asking for.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online