Can't seem to add friends..?

RayGumm

Original poster
Apr 16, 2014
I am relatively new to GMTNation, and had no friends when the migration to the new site happened. Recently, I got a notification that someone had added me as a friend. I went to my friends page and no one is there - says I have no friends. Went to Friend requests pending approval and there is nothing there, either. Tried to add a couple people to my friends, and that button on their profiles seemed to work, but when I go back to 'manage friends' there is still nothing there or in 'pending requests'.. What idiocy am I perpetrating in not being able to figure this out? haha :confused:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Just sent you an add request to test it out. Let me know if you see it.

Upvote 0

RayGumm

Original poster
Apr 16, 2014
Blckshdw said:
Just sent you an add request to test it out. Let me know if you see it.
I got it, you are now in my friends list. Only one, though, so I still don't know about the other 2 people.

Upvote 0

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I added myself to you as well....Seems to have worked. Hopefully someone other than a staff member will add you so we can see if that works as well.

Upvote 0

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
RayGumm said:
I got it, you are now in my friends list. Only one, though, so I still don't know about the other 2 people.
OK,I removed you from my list, try to add me back, and we'll see if the issue is on your end.

Upvote 0

RayGumm

Original poster
Apr 16, 2014
Indeed all. I added you back, BlkShdw. I now have multiple people in my list, seems to be working fine. Sorry for the confusuion. Thanks, all!

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online