Bolt for Front Upper Control Arm

SurJones

Original poster
Apr 24, 2012
Hey guys I have a stripped bolt and nut for the Front Upper Control Arm (the bolt that holds to Front Upper Control Arm to the steering knuckle ball. I need to get this replaced in the next couple hours. I currently have the bolt just seated and drives fine... There is a Bolt and Nut place about 5 miles from me. Unless Napa, car quest would carry. Do you guys know the bolt and but needed. I've google for the past hour and cant find.

thanks

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
SurJones said:
Hey guys I have a stripped bolt and nut for the Front Upper Control Arm (the bolt that holds to Front Upper Control Arm to the steering knuckle ball. I need to get this replaced in the next couple hours. I currently have the bolt just seated and drives fine... There is a Bolt and Nut place about 5 miles from me. Unless Napa, car quest would carry. Do you guys know the bolt and but needed. I've google for the past hour and cant find.

thanks

Ok, is it stripped like you can't take it off or stripped where you cant tighten it back up? Cuz best thing would be to take it with you to the nut house and get a good grade 8 replacement.

And I ain't calling you a nut either haha, that is the name of the industrial supply near here, "The Nut House"

SurJones

Original poster
Apr 24, 2012
Nah - The bolt comes out just fine. It's just the threads. I got the parts from the Stealership. $15. but I needed now.. Had to drive 25mins away to the right Stealership which carried the bolt :smile: thanks guys!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filthycasual

Members Online

No members online now.