Atlanta peeps

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
I'm driving down to Florida in 2 weeks and will be overnighting in Woodstock, a few miles north of Marietta. Do you think that if I leave Woodstock about 5am on a Tuesday morning I'll be OK traffic wise through Atlanta?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: What part of the sunshine state you coming to visit? Right in the thick of spring break too. Pack some extra patience if you're gonna be anywhere remotely close to touristy areas. :yes:

Reactions: Redbeard

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm driving down to Florida in 2 weeks and will be overnighting in Woodstock, a few miles north of Marietta. Do you think that if I leave Woodstock about 5am on a Tuesday morning I'll be OK traffic wise through Atlanta?
Yeah man you'll be good. Woodstock is only 30 minutes from the intersection of highways that cross in the middle of Atlanta, that's where the congested traffic occurs. Being that you're leaving at 5am and it's only a short drive until you'll be past that part of Atlanta, you won't even see it. Dude it's crazy how close you'll be passing right by me. Never had any other member pass by so close.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
:undecided: What part of the sunshine state you coming to visit? Right in the thick of spring break too. Pack some extra patience if you're gonna be anywhere remotely close to touristy areas. :yes:

Gulf side mate, Bonita Springs. This will be our 4th year, my first driving down. Spring break is the last week of the month and we're going to Disney the week before, but we know going in it's going to be a zoo.

Yeah man you'll be good. Woodstock is only 30 minutes from the intersection of highways that cross in the middle of Atlanta, that's where the congested traffic occurs. Being that you're leaving at 5am and it's only a short drive until you'll be past that part of Atlanta, you won't even see it. Dude it's crazy how close you'll be passing right by me. Never had any other member pass by so close.

Thanks mate. I'm actually going that way because there's an Aussie bakery in Marietta and I NEED a meat pie or 3.

Reactions: Redbeard and Capote

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHEVYN8R

Members Online