Any Rochester Peeps Out There??

CdnGMan

Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Hey all... Canyonaro & I will be in the Rochester, NY area on the weekend taking part in the Lilac City bowling tournament...

I'll be leaving Friday mid-morning and hopefully arriving mid-afternoon... based on the event (singles, doubles or teams), I'll be at either one of the bowling alleys below:

AMF Gates Lanes
645 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606

AMF Terrace Garden Lanes
1151 Ridgeway Ave
Rochester, NY 14615

Now, from what I can tell, there's a Harbour Freight Tools location not too far from one of these places, so I plan on checking to see if I can grab an inexpensive trailer hitch step...

I'm gonna be staying at a hotel on Jefferson Road and there are loads of places to eat along that strip based on what I can remember... I'm pretty sure that Canyonaro will stand out too... :wink: I'd love to meet any area members while I'm down there...

Hopefully the weather cooperates!! :raspberry:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Small world man! I Lived in Henrietta about 5 minutes away from Harbor Freight. How long are you going to be in town for?

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
If your going to be around late Saturday, it would be cool to meet up and grab a bite to eat. If we could get at least one other GMT, then we could have a mini meet. :thumbsup:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Sweet man. I know there are a few people on here that live in ROC. As for places to eat, I think Jefferson rd (252) has the most resturants in the area. There is a great BBQ place called Stick Lips (Sticky Lips Pit BBQ), they have great food.

Looking forward to seeing your truck. Unfortunately mine is bone stock right now, mod funds are a little small

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Opeth said:
Nick Tahou's.......:biggrin:

:iagree:

A garbage plate is a must :smile: Now that they opened a location in Henrietta, its even better :thumbsup:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
If your up for it, maybe we could meet at Harbor Frieght? I need to get an oil filter wrench to tackle my oil change this weekend. If so just let me know what time. Later in the day Saturday is best if it works out.

When are you bowling?

CdnGMan

Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
woody79 said:
If your up for it, maybe we could meet at Harbor Frieght? I need to get an oil filter wrench to tackle my oil change this weekend. If so just let me know what time. Later in the day Saturday is best if it works out.

When are you bowling?

I'll know for sure when I arrive tomorrow afternoon... I'll update you then.

Opeth

Mar 25, 2012
I love me some garbage plates, but I'm an hour and 40 mins away and tied up in other things. Don't skimp on any of the toppings, the hot sauce Isn't really "hot", it's like a mild.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online