Another New Member

RealScubaSanta

Original poster
May 22, 2014
Hello all.

I have just joined to learn all that I can about my 2002 Trailblazer that I have just purchased and am in the slow process of customizing. I began with a new front end and paint job. (There was some minor damage done by a previous owner and being OCD I want it to be better than new when I have completed the project.) Then I had a new paint job, (A Christmasy red with gold trim) and am now moving on to the interior. It has pretty good Michelin tires, so I will probably wait for my new rims until I replace the rubber. Also It seems to be pretty sound mechanically so I will probably wait until next year before doing anything special under the hood. That is, after I replace the hood.
yes.gif.pagespeed.ce.YqgG8SfA6Y.gif
I am looking at a really sweet cowl induction Camaro style hood.

About me, I am a 57 year old mall Santa Claus going through my second childhood. After getting married about 35 years ago, my hot rodding activities came to a halt and I started devoting all my money to wife and kids. I have been divorced for almost 8 years now and I just married off my youngest of three kids. So now I have time to focus on what I want for myself and am loving my Trailblazer. I am into scuba diving and target range shooting, sh this is how I plan to travel to my activities.

I have been looking for a local group here on TrailVoy without any success. If anyone who see's this could direct me to a local group, they would be on my nice list. Ho ho ho.

"Santa" Chuck a.k.a. RealScubaSanta

Also you can find me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/TheRealScubaSanta

Front Drivers Corner.jpg

Back Drivers Corner.jpg

Passenger side.jpg

Attachments

• 46093_120235498148777_2109606401_n.jpg
    46093_120235498148777_2109606401_n.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 36

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! Glad you found us. After we all left trailvoy for good reasons, it turned into a ghost town.

Georgia has plenty of members. #1 thing to do is add yourself to the member map, and see who else is there. I've also seen a thread proposing a meet:

http://www.gmtnation.com/forums/topic/10786-anybody-interested-in-having-a-small-meet-in-newnan-georgia/

Make SURE you are current on all fluid changes needed (especially the 50K transfer case fluid - it's not 100K) and the 100K plugs and possible O2 sensor.

Oh, and your vehicle profile should be 4X4- TBs have an A4WD mode, but since that mode is almost useless and risky to the system, and it has a 4HI mode, we designate it as 4WD. Cool!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
welcome

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members