Amber Lens Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTTBLT1

Original poster
Jan 25, 2016
Louisburg, KS
Hello, looking to purchase a set of used Amber Lens Covers for the Side Mirrors. Looking for good to excellence condition with the two (2) plastic Mounting Tabs still attached on both. Would be willing to pay $30-$45 for a set with shipping included. Thanks

gpking

Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
It's incredibly hard to come across a set of just the lenses, aside from the overpriced ones online. Chances are, nobody here has an extra set lying around to sell.

I ended up just buying brand new aftermarket mirrors with the lenses and selling my old mirrors to make up the difference. You can get a set of mirrors for under $100 now.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would think that with the people going to the clear lenses, the amber would be fairly common to find as extra.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Amber lenses are definitely cheaper than the clear lenses. I have seen the amber lenses on EBay for $30 a piece. $60 for the set plus most sellers offered free shipping if you really want them. Of course those are brand new prices. I did not search for used lenses which would most likely be cheaper.

RTTBLT1

Original poster
Jan 25, 2016
Louisburg, KS
Hello, no longer looking for a set of these Amber Lens Covers.....Moderator can you remove/delete this thread/ad?...or point me in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Moore

Members Online