Aftermarket Fog light pictures

dp28688

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Im interested to see if anyone has aftermarket fog lights installed. id like to see some examples, placement. Think im going to install some hid type just deciding where. and what style.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have some 6 inch 85 watt PIAA's in yellow and they are great.

IMAG0724.jpg

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Hardtrailz, I'm pretty sure that's not what the OP had in mind, but your truck looks pretty badass. I assume with the offroad setup your PIAA's are a wide angle? Love those bumpers. I drive backroads through the middle of nowhere to work and back, in a 13 year old Taurus. I've told my wife a million times if it weren't for the gas mileage, we'd have 2 TBs and mine would be setup along those lines. Hers is kept alot more sleek and is mall rated

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
SBUBandit
Hardtrailz, I'm pretty sure that's not what the OP had in mind, but your truck looks pretty badass. I assume with the offroad setup your PIAA's are a wide angle? Love those bumpers. I drive backroads through the middle of nowhere to work and back, in a 13 year old Taurus. I've told my wife a million times if it weren't for the gas mileage, we'd have 2 TBs and mine would be setup along those lines. Hers is kept alot more sleek and is mall rated

I know it likely was not what the OP had in mind, but it did bump the thread for him...:yes:

They are the wider fog light pattern, but shine out amazingly far. I have them aligned to start right at the edge of my low beam pattern since my headlight just do not shine out that far even with playing with adjustment and 5000K HIDs. I do have the quad beams that help a ton.
I also drive lots of backroads and these are tons better than the cheaper lights I previously had. The yellow actually works well in remote areas, but does get washed out in lighted areas. I have also picked up some 150 Watt 6 inch KC Daylighters to play with, but they are the Long Range pattern and may go on the roof. The bumper has been tubed out a little more for headlight protection in case awild animals wants to take their own life.

BACK TO THE OP-- Does anyone have any pics of HID fogs or other fogs to share? I would like to check out the HID myself.

El1t3tb

Dec 16, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
SBUBandit

I know it likely was not what the OP had in mind, but it did bump the thread for him...:yes:

They are the wider fog light pattern, but shine out amazingly far. I have them aligned to start right at the edge of my low beam pattern since my headlight just do not shine out that far even with playing with adjustment and 5000K HIDs. I do have the quad beams that help a ton.
I also drive lots of backroads and these are tons better than the cheaper lights I previously had. The yellow actually works well in remote areas, but does get washed out in lighted areas. I have also picked up some 150 Watt 6 inch KC Daylighters to play with, but they are the Long Range pattern and may go on the roof. The bumper has been tubed out a little more for headlight protection in case awild animals wants to take their own life.

BACK TO THE OP-- Does anyone have any pics of HID fogs or other fogs to share? I would like to check out the HID myself.

i dont have any night pics but heres a pic of mine..
31342293.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Are those HID and got any more info on them?

El1t3tb

Dec 16, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Are those HID and got any more info on them?

yes the low beams are from DDM tuning 55watt 6k.
fogs i got on cyber monday for $30 from HIDextra! they are 25 watt 6k, but seem to be 8k which bothers me because they dont match perfectly :hissyfit:

i did the drl killer and both of them have relays going to them for full power!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1

Members Online