Aarkon's Build Thread

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Thats not to bad I may buy a pair soon and try them I can always get my money back on my hids if need be

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Im also looking to get marks lift for moms tb for her birthday I already gave her my running boards
uheza3a2.jpg

Reactions: yodaddy4200

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Im hoping I can catch one of his sales and get the 2.5 inch or better yet the 3 inch maybe a bodylift later

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
u8yvysa9.jpg

Just got my rear drop kit from tony and my two helpers to install them I cant wait!!!

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
Brake lights look good btw, mine is suppose to arrive Monday, hopefully it will turn out just as good. :thumbsup:

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
:thumbup:Im sure it will turn out good that was the first time ive cut anything open but it ended up to be pretty easy

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
dmanns67 said:
Better yet buy a set of 9005 LED headlights from DFWWIZ, a member here. No warm up time. He posted a pic of his brights on and it is amazing for four SMDs.

Dmann I just read dfwwiz post on them.. thinking in less than month will have to get hold of him for some lights.. thanks for the heads up on the LEDs!

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
a3y7uza3.jpg
uvyme4y9.jpg

Already halfway done and im the happiest person ever this is the perfect drop!! :biggrin:

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
haha thats pretty cool.. i deliver sod up round there all the time in summer... actually right across the street to talons, and then over to state and 36th.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
TB looks awesome. You might as well change the name of your thread to Aarkon build thread.

What's next on the list?

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Aarkon said:
y7yqubu6.jpg
revu8abe.jpg

First ride after its was done with my family

I have the same grill....its for sale but no bites. I wish I could use it to so my truck can have a different look but LT lights are way outta my price range.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Aarkon said:
Ive been unsure about the leds ive heard they areny very bright does anyone have them yet?

I should have my lows and fogs in the next week or so...bye bye hids!

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Ya I cant believe they want so much cause I had been looking for another set recently
Matt said:
I should have my lows and fogs in the next week or so...bye bye hids!

Youll have to put up some picks when you get them:thumbup:

Well my ride into work this morning was extremely ruff so I flipped the coils tonight and found a loose rubber bushing which explains the clunking but the ride felt so bouncy like it was only riding the coils

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Aarkon said:
Well my ride into work this morning was extremely ruff so I flipped the coils tonight and found a loose rubber bushing which explains the clunking but the ride felt so bouncy like it was only riding the coils

Did u trim the bumpstops??

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
No but I think ur right they are touching now ill by a new pair from work tomorrow thats most likely my problem

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Aarkon said:
Youll have to put up some picks when you get them:thumbup:

That's the plan...otherwise it didn't happen!

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Took measurements my rear end sits and inch and a half lower the the front looks like it time to lower the front

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
Im flat broke now after the drop plus im movinh this month I hope I get good tax returns this year the government took half of them last year

Aarkon

Original poster
Nov 6, 2013
So I just posted my spare parts on craigslist and found another fenatic but unfortunately he was on tv so I converted him over here

Reactions: BHAMER

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online