98 Neon Interior (TRASHED)/Headlights "Pure Gem Detailing"

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Today was the 1st day of Pure Gem Detailing’s Precious Gem Interior package! As I stated in a previous post on facebook that we’ve added some equipment to our business to provide our customers with a separate interior package. In the past we’ve concentrated primarily on the exteriors with doing everything from your standard wash and wax all the way up to paint correction. We recently encountered some interiors that required more than just a wipe down so we’ve created this package. This price for this package will be in the range of 40-60 depending on the size of the interior and the extent of the damage. Here is an example……

dirty7.jpg

dirty6.jpg

dirty5.jpg

dirty4.jpg

dirty3.jpg

dirty2.jpg

dirty1.jpg

trunkswitch.jpg

98neonrightsidefloor.jpg

98neonrightdoor.jpg

98neonrearfloor.jpg

98neoninsidelightR.jpg

98neoninsidelightL.jpg

98neoninside1.jpg

98neonHLR.jpg

98neonHLL.jpg

98neonfullinside.jpg

98neonfloorshifter.jpg

98neondriverdoor.jpg

98neondash.jpg

98neonbackseat1.jpg

clean6.jpg

clean5.jpg

clean4.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean1.jpg

million-miles

Jan 10, 2012
looks great.

I had a headlight restoration side business going for a little while.

The headlight business is easy to get into and cheep some wetsand sandpaper buffer and some buffing compound. I also had a harbor frieght 800 generator so i was very portable.

But the one last thing it does need is patience.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
It's hard to fathom that people could allow their interiors to get to that state... but sadly, I know someone who's car is just like that - and he has 2 young kids that regularly ride in it!!!
It's safe to say that I almost never ride in his car... :lipsrsealed:

I'll have to see if I can grab a pic of it - before he has it detailed... LOL!!!

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
good job on that interior! but wow that is nasty! Does this guy live in his car ? lol

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
U r a brave man takin on that shit.....NASTY!! Very good job,we'll done!!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Great job!!! Almost looks like you needed a haz-mat suit to approach it.

I got "elected" to deal with a nasty (as in not clean) vendor at a flea market and I did not want to get within three feet of his vehicle.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online