FOR SALE 2004 Chevy Trailblazer 4.2L Parts - Apperance & Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Hello all!

Some of you may remember the story of my 2004 Trailblazer that I bought that had a cracked block.

I started a thread about parting it out a while back, but there were problems with requests for parts. I didn't have time to remove everything when requested. Anyways, I'm going to be posting the parts I pull off the vehicle on here. My prices are based on recently sold listings on Ebay and I believe them to be fair. All these pieces were pulled off of a running truck, so everything was working when removed. Obviously the engine will not be going up for sale.

You'll have to send me your postal code before I can quote you shipping.

I take payments through PayPal.

To start,
Hello all!

Some of you may remember the story of my 2004 Trailblazer that I bought that had a cracked block.

I started a thread about parting it out a while back, but there were problems with requests for parts. I didn't have time to remove everything when requested. Anyways, I'm going to be posting the parts I pull off the vehicle on here. My prices are based on recently sold listings on Ebay and I believe them to be fair. All these pieces were pulled off of a running truck, so everything was working when removed. Obviously the engine will not be going up for sale.

You'll have to send me your postal code before I can quote you shipping.

I take payments through PayPal.

To start,

Dash Panel - $50.00
Dash Panel 1.jpg Dash Panel 2.jpg Dash Panel 3.jpg Dash Panel 4.jpg

Driver Side Knee Bolster - $49.99

Driver Side Knee Bolster.jpg

Passenger Side Lower Dash Panel $29.99
PS Lower Dash Panel.jpg
Rear Window Switch - $12.00
Rear window switch.jpg

More to come as I continue to pull items off.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dan

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Are you selling the interior door handle covers? I need the front drivers and passenger side

I don't have those anymore. They sold right away. I've been able to find them new on ebay before for around $15 each though.

Boatman

Jul 2, 2013
I'm looking for a few small and non essential parts for my TB. would you mind me sending you a list? Also do you have a sunroof or not on your TB.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
Yes, please send me a list of what you're looking for. Either PM, or post here is fine.

Unfortunately there is no sunroof on this TB.

danj

Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
I looking for a rear bumper cover and fuel filler neck. Are these still available?

Unfortunately both of those pieces were used when repairing my 07 TB. Did you have the unfortunate luck of having a semi drag a trailer down the side of yours as well?? :Banghead:. Good luck on your search though, and thanks for inquiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraymates

Members Online