2002 TrailBlazer LS

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
Just putting feelers out there for now. We have tried everything and my girl just can't get past the obstructed view over the rounded section at top of dash in front of driver. She hates using a seat cushion because of how it shifts on her. Actual miles at this time is 73564. Has 2wd AWD, 4hi and 4low. Everything works. All fluid changed when bought 14 months ago at about 70k miles.
I have done: New Interstate battery, AC Delco or Genuine GM parts: New plugs, new fuel filter, new air filter, new transmission filter, new oil filter, Mobil 1 synthetic oil, new cam sensor, new ignition switch, new water pump, new thermostat, new fuel pressure regulator, new intake air temp sensor, new belt and new wipers. Installed new driver's side door limiting strap. Installed new Strongarm rear hatch lift struts. Installed used center console top, d/s door inner pull handle and rear cargo roll out cover. Has Husky trim to fit floor mats in front, second row and rear cargo area. Recent new front and rear light assemblies for her birthday/Christmas.
Never wrecked, has slight age scratches. Is the very basic LS model that does not come with key fobs but have at least 3 keys. Tires at approximately 50%.

Because of mileage and condition and new components, we will be asking for close to $10k. It is a PNW vehicle with NO RUST.

If want pics; Message me here and I will text them to you. I will post three pics for now. Thank you.

20240211_075927.jpg20240211_075950.jpg20240211_080034.jpg

Reactions: Mooseman

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
GT4=3.73 gear and G80 code. Has both of these.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Did you get your asking price, even with the check engine light and it being a base model?

The check engine light will come on briefly when you first turn the key on, we see this all the time when taking pics of the instrument cluster :twocents:

Reactions: mrrsm and movietvet

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yep, if RPM is at 0, the CEL will be on until started.

Reactions: mrrsm and movietvet

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
Did you get your asking price, even with the check engine light and it being a base model?
No check engine light. That pic is KOEO so the mileage is lit up. This TrailBlazer has no problems.

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
I also need to correct my wording on the asking price, if she gives the go ahead to sell. She says $10k and not a penny less. Her words, "If they want to negotiate, the price goes up!"

She is my best defender. She insists, that with all the work done and upgrades, she would not consider selling it for less. The mileage shown is actual. Not a new cluster or anything like that.

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
Forgot to say earlier, both front speakers are new well.

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
Well, things have changed. This TB is no longer for sale. After much thought and more driving, she is really loving the dependability of this vehicle. We are going to be putting some 2" spacers where the driver's seat bolts to floor. Since this is strictly a manual adjustment driver's seat, it looks to be very easy to do this seat height adjustment. Since I have replaced the cam sensor, there has not been any hiccups and she really loves this vehicle. I kinda wish my silver 2005 Tahoe Z71 was this same Indigo Blue color.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I thought the wiring for a power seat was there on the earlier models, and you could just swap the rails..

Reactions: movietvet

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
Nope, just wiring for air bag and has plenty of slack in the wiring.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
They didnt fold the wire end onto the other wire, under the carpet? Its usually how they do it.

But I got to thinking about it, you basically have to replace the whole seat, as the rails dont separate. Went thru this on my 9-7x as it had a broken rail... That was a work out!

Reactions: movietvet

movietvet

Original poster
Dec 21, 2022
Oregon
Unclip 1 connector and unbolt 4 nuts off the studs that stick up and that seat lifts right off.

I have a custom knife maker friend that can make the 4 aluminum spacers, drop them on the studs, thread on female threaded stand offs, thread in correct studs and reinstall the 4 nuts.

Reactions: Mooseman

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online