Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
TXBlazer said:
Too Bad neither of them can drive!!!!

:eek: Understatement!!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:dielaugh: Didn't you know buying an expensive sports type of vehicle gives you 1,000,000 pts driving XP and a license to race?!

:squint: Wait...

:rotfl: That's a Need For Speed game... My bad.

I feel bad for the injured Vettes. :quiverlips:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
poor cars

TXBlazer

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
One of my Friend shot that in the Woodlands. He followed them for several miles and they were messing with each other until they got to the point that something had to happen....60 degrees with some humidity and no drag radials....SPELLS FAIL!!!!!

jayd1563

Nov 18, 2011
poor vettes!,,they cant help they have moron owners,,,,and is that the sound of chewing gum in the background the whole time???:puke:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Looks like it was the guy on the right that caused all the trouble. Car in the left lane checked up when the car on the right got squirrely, unfortunately he couldn't get out of the way fast enough.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Looks like it was the guy on the right that caused all the trouble. Car in the left lane checked up when the car on the right got squirrely, unfortunately he couldn't get out of the way fast enough.

He could of. They're called BRAKES. But an apparent lack of intelligence proves he didn't know where to find them or how to use them. :lipsrsealed:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
He could of. They're called BRAKES. But an apparent lack of intelligence proves he didn't know where to find them or how to use them. :lipsrsealed:

:iagree: He could have braked at least!! But wow!! I would love to know if they even have a license now after that :popo::popo:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
:iagree: He could have braked at least!! But wow!! I would love to know if they even have a license now after that :popo::popo:

Maybe I was just seeing things, but it looked like the car in the left lane was on his brakes a bit.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Maybe I was just seeing things, but it looked like the car in the left lane was on his brakes a bit.

Seems like he did tap em a tad...

Apparently not enough to make it worth anything... :biggrin:

I would have left 4 rubber trails in my mashingthebreakpedal panic. :yes:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I thought you were supposed to power through the crash?!?!? Either way, looks like the guy on the left had some traction control engaged..... guy on the right.... not so much.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
I thought you were supposed to power through the crash?!?!? Either way, looks like the guy on the left had some traction control engaged..... guy on the right.... not so much.

Judgement call. Sometimes it's better to let the trainwreck get ahead of you and do it's own thing. Going around the carnage once the smoke clears is always an option too.

You're probably right. Fun button was on (off) and a serious lack of respect for the ride he was sitting in. :dunce:

The worst part of all this, the insurance company will probably give them both new Vettes to go out and wreck again. :banghead:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:

He tapped the brake for a second and then the guy behind the wheel :tequila: thought hey I got a vette! Let me floor it and get away, Yeah no that failed quick :stars:loll

harmless said:
Judgement call. Sometimes it's better to let the trainwreck get ahead of you and do it's own thing. Going around the carnage once the smoke clears is always an option too.

You're probably right. Fun button was on (off) and a serious lack of respect for the ride he was sitting in. :dunce:

The worst part of all this, the insurance company will probably give them both new Vettes to go out and wreck again. :banghead:

Hmmm I am not so sure because that stunt they both pulled does not seem like they will be seeing a license for sometime or a serious probation! I do not think another vette will do so good when your under probation and still :tequila: lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wow. That was funny. Some people...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Did your buddy stick around to provide video evidence of the stupidity to the cops?

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
Did your buddy stick around to provide video evidence of the stupidity to the cops?

Good question.... if he didn't I bet they don't even get ticketed.:cool:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
Good question.... if he didn't I bet they don't even get ticketed.:cool:

I am pretty sure they didn't! There were quite a few people on the street walking or whatever and that white rav4 too. I do not see them getting away with it lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:

I sure hope so. They could killed a kid.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
I am pretty sure they didn't! There were quite a few people on the street walking or whatever and that white rav4 too. I do not see them getting away with it lol

If the cop didn't witness it, it is unlikely that they got ticketed for anything serious enough to take away a license. Unless he has some very serious evidence...... most bystanders testimony won't hold up. A video would though.:cool:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
He was even nice enough to make sure to get both license plates on the camera as well!!! :thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
He was even nice enough to make sure to get both license plates on the camera as well!!! :thumbsup:

lol very true!! So it really is up to your buddy from there really if he did or not!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samsen