WANTED 2 Strut Yokes

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
They're the part that connects to the lower part of each of the front struts and they're for my '03 Envoy XL.

I'm looking for both sides. My zip code is 34289. If you have and wish to sell them, please let me know how much you want and please include the cost of shipping to my zip code.

They're listed as #25 in the lower left corner of the following attachment.

Thank you

Attachments

• Envoy Front Suspension.jpg
    Envoy Front Suspension.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 14

c good

Dec 8, 2011
Hockeyman, I don't have any of these, and I'm sorry to hijack this but am wondering what happened to yours? I'm going to be doing new struts pretty soon and want to know what to look out for and not damage the ones I'll be working on from my 2002. Thanks for any info on this. Cam (c good)

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Hockeyman, I don't have any of these, and I'm sorry to hijack this but am wondering what happened to yours? I'm going to be doing new struts pretty soon and want to know what to look out for and not damage the ones I'll be working on from my 2002. Thanks for any info on this. Cam (c good)

Nothing happened to mine. I just want to experiment with some cutting and a new 220v Tig welder :2thumbsup:

BTW: Rusted Yoks do not mater since I can sandblast them prior to installing. I just ask that they're not bent or damaged in any way.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adungyyy

Members Online