02 Summit white ls, going with black accents..

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
Picked up this 2002 tb ls a few months back. I was almost fully cloned, just needed door handles and rockers/skirts painted (already done) Going with black accents, here are a few pics..
First was the bowtie

Then lower ss bumper vents

Installed

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Looks good!! I painted my brake ducts a while ago and just to fair warn u...they chip easily.

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
MAY03LT said:
You're all set now, sorry for the inconvenience:cool:

Hey thanks man..

jrSS said:
Looks good!! I painted my brake ducts a while ago and just to fair warn u...they chip easily.

I prepped the mess out of them thinking the same thing, so far it holding good, im sure they will chip sooner or later though.. thanks for the heads up. Nice ss!

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
TexazReece said:
Damn that thing looks good with those repos :thumbsup: Great job on the blkack accents as well.

Thanks, I love wheels the way they are but really thinking about painting the wheels black, kind of on the fence about it:ugh: I added a few more black accents, ill post some pics soon.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
JOHNER said:
Thanks, I love wheels the way they are but really thinking about painting the wheels black, kind of on the fence about it:ugh: I added a few more black accents, ill post some pics soon.

Are they repos???

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
Here are my old tailgate emblems (ugly)

New ones (chrome) before prep and paint

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
I may have considered if they were 22s, thanks for the offer though.

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
Damn thieves tried to take my ride, broke my steering column/ignition and original door handle. If you notice the front door handle has no key hole, I got a rear handle and painted it put it up front. I know its not the best theft deterrent, anything to slow them down will help.

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Great looking TB! Sorry to hear some worthless excuse for a human being tried to take your ride.

Thanks, yeah I was fairly pissed, had to tow it home that day. I just saw the bright side and was happy I even had something to tow back home. Houston IS bad about missing trailblazerSS. I think they would of been upset to turn it on and here the 4.2 I6 though, LOL..

JOHNER

Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
Any good write ups on fog lights?? Would love to get the ones on my ss bumper working, I have the switch on the ss dash but my 02 LS was not equipped with fog lights.

jellybean

Oct 14, 2013
looks good, ive done my grill the same way was wondering what kind of paint did you use, mine is starting to chip off some around the edges, thinking about sanding it back down and redoing it, also painted my factory rims black and gave em white bow ties in the center caps

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmaxdob

Members Online