Zombies walk among us (or dance)

DFWWIZ

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
I was set up at the Dallas Autorama all weekend in the diecast Toyarama, and this was my next door "neighbor". What's HE been smokin??? (click on pic for video)

johnstonjohnr

Dec 29, 2012
I would say meth... exhibiting all the typical reactions!!! I don't think I could have just walked by without stopping and watching. :rotfl: Thats funny right there...I don't care who you are. :yes:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
It's called Tourettes syndrome....Classical signs. My older son also exhibits the early signs of Tourettes. Tourette's ticks are both physical and verbal. I can give you a long medical overview but I won't bore you to death lol

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom said:
It's called Tourettes syndrome....Classical signs. My older son also exhibits the early signs of Tourettes. Tourette's ticks are both physical and verbal. I can give you a long medical overview but I won't bore you to death lol

Damn I didn't even think about that. My mind unfortunately went to worst case scenario. I feel bad now.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
willn513 said:
Damn I didn't even think about that. My mind unfortunately went to worst case scenario. I feel bad now.

It's natural Will...I still giggled watching him because let's face it, it was amusing.

DFWWIZ

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Voymom said:

I'm sorry but I beg to differ. He would leave for 30 minutes and come back wreaking from smoking that was not just cigarette smoke. :no: Even my son, who is 19, told me it smelled horrible :eek: when he would walk by. On top of that several people who have known this guy for a couple years came over to me and asked what the hell is he on? They said they had never seen this side of him before. I believe it was either crack or meth and I've been around the block enough times to know. :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe102938

Members Online